Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
RosyChic chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
i liked it... i'm just pissed that it took you so long (nah, j/k!). this makes up for the wait! the sudden development in christine and ryan's relationship surprised me, although at the same time it was expected. and the ending was pretty funny. you know, like, the thing between her and her dad. cool! keep up the good work!
ImaginarySuperstar chapter 15 . 4/23/2005
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!

Yay! They finally kissed! ) Aww.. lol.

Update again soon please!
bipolar-magician chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
you have to update soon! like seriously. i dont understand why this story doesnt have more reviews, it's flippin amazing. i cant explain it, i guess it's the way you write. it's so down to earth, and i like how i can relate with the characters. you've really done a great job with this story. but like i said, you have to update soon! please and thank you : )
DragonFaeLynn chapter 15 . 4/9/2005
Hey, I'm really in to this story. It's really good. Different, but good. Keep updating and I will definitely keep reading and reviewing! :)
bulletproof.cupid chapter 15 . 4/6/2005
LMAO her dad's screwing around with a secretary XD Update soon it's going great. Hmm she's still jealous of Aaron... she should have that brotherly love towards him, now that she's got Ryan on her mind *wink nudge wink* Update soon! I need to go... it's past midnight ( Hope the writer's blocks goes away. HATE it and have it as well... sucks when you basically have no time to think or well just write your fic! Update soon and happy belated birthday seniora D

~Bubblegum
DragonFaeLynn chapter 10 . 4/6/2005
Aigh! How crazy! Does Ryan have red hair or black hair? I'm confused, but other than that, I love this story so much! Good job!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Aww that was a nice beginning. Poor Chris... I hate moving. Just sucks and well, everything you've built up just falls apart ( I'm going to come back to it in a while. Damn people keep on interrupting me *grummbles* Don't mind me ;o) L8er...

Bubblegum
Limegreenqueen chapter 12 . 4/5/2005
crap crap crap crap i can't believe you did that . fisrt of all in capter 7 you stopped using y's second how the hell are you going to let aaron marry that bitch. even though she is nice how in the hell can this happen. aaron and chris are supposed to be married they saw each other first. this can't be is a class a jerk and even though sometimes that is sexy this can't be right. something is definitely wrong with my eyes because i know i did not just read this stinky chapter. your story has a good atmospher but how the hell did you let this happen. i refuse to read more until you email me with an explanation. and hurry because i really like the story line but i thought that aaron and chris were going to get together. if they weren't what was up with the whole almost kiss scene and him so wanting her on the airplane. that should have never happened if they weren't to be together. even if you don't want to give away the end of the story just tell me who is supposed to be with who. hurry and write so i wil know what to do with this story (options : put it on my fav list /or/ delete it from my brain and writie my own version in my headthanks 4 writing karlaemail :
becxfok01 chapter 14 . 4/5/2005
Oh, I really like your story! Christine is so lucky to have boys liking her more than she liking them. I like the name Alexis more than Christine, but whatever, the story still rocks! Anyways, goodluck with your work and pls update when you can.
Katsui Adonis chapter 15 . 4/5/2005
Yeah. I take AP English. It is a huge pain. I know how you feel about working all the time and being tired, so don't worry, I'm not mad!

I had a pinata for one of my birthdays. It was awesome.
Ti chapter 15 . 4/5/2005
HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! *swings at the pinata* bwahahaha...-THE RANDOM CRITIC-
murfdurf22 chapter 15 . 4/5/2005
darn...
I'm a nobody are you chapter 15 . 4/5/2005
it's okay...we can wait...some more...and happy birthday, hope u have a great party
Liar Through and Through chapter 2 . 4/5/2005
add in more details. its too short. believe me, i got enough shit for my first shorter chapters. if this stories been up for very long at all, i bet you have, too.
Bound-And-Tattered-Wings chapter 11 . 4/5/2005
I adore your story. You are most likely one of the best writers on here. KEEP WRITING!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »