Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
BangBangYourDead chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
SEQUAL!
ambernicole08 chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i would LOVE to see a sequel...bu its all up to you
jade phoenix 819 chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
hmm i dunno but i think a sequel might be stretching it a bit. some of the best stories seem to end incomplete...and thats what makes it good soometimes. but do whatever...have a great day!
Jabber Jaws chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i like the idea you should go for it
lindserly chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
personally, i'd love a sequel. i do think that this story felt incomplete. but not devestatingly so, as in if you didn't write anymore, it wouldn't be an injustice or anything. i hope you know what i mean.
MehTimes2 chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
...I say YES! Do it, do it!_
anonymous chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
sequel please! i love your writing and I do think the ending was kind of abrupt
Hell's first Icicle chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
yes, u shud definately write a sequel! the ending was nice, but there are still so many problems to overcome.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
Yes, I do think you should have a sequel! I would feel so sad if it didn't, this fic is great.
Psycho Parfait chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
Ohmywhoah. I absolutely adored this story. I just couldn't stop reading! As much as the ending did make me cry [happy and sad tears, haha], I loved that, too. Bittersweet. I definitely think you should write a sequel! More, more! Great job.
murfdurf22 chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i think it's a great idea, the sequel i mean, could we learn more about her mother in the sequel? yeah i knew it was over with...theres just some slow people out there...anyways i like your idea, ih ope it comes along nice if you decide to pursue it!
cathy chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i think u should do a sequel...i really like this story
Katy chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
sequel plz! :)
Bubbl3gum chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
I really don't mind a sequel. It would be really cool, in fact ) I wouldn't ruin this. You've become a better writer and it'll just make our reading experience better! Hmm so write now... vite vite! I'm waiting for the next chapter lol P Reminds me, I still have to read Chemistry. Oh well, good work with everything. Take care hun,

~Bubblegum
Bree chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
I would love to see a sequel for this :)
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »