Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
MandersXOXO chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i think a sequel would be really cool because i absolutely loved this story. keep up the awesome writing!
randomwordz chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
i think that an sequal will do nicely, because it is left taht yeah, they're together but they still live far away and they're only in high school... is it gonna last... so the calsrification would be good and also you could write another cool story... mwah!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 28 . 9/6/2005
I think a sequel would be good. I guess it just isn't "happily ever after" when they finish high school.
BangBangYourDead chapter 27 . 8/28/2005
I really liked this story! It was so good.

&& yes that poem was based on 8th grade. Bad time for me.

BBYD
Hell's first Icicle chapter 27 . 8/26/2005
woah. u finished this story fast! i relli like it! no. scratch that. i love it! that waz a gud ending, tho it wud be nice to noe how they end up. that is, how they cope afta she moves. mebe u cud write an epilogue sum sort?
DuchessYappingDog chapter 27 . 8/22/2005
Whee! I finally finished the story. At first, I was a bit disappointed that she wasn't going to end up with Aaron, but I quickly got over that when Rachael didn't end up being a bitch. Hahaha. The ending is so bittersweet. I kind of hoped that it didn't end that way, but at least it wasn't a sad ending. Sigh. Oh well, it's still a good ending. It's just not happily ever after... per se. Hehe.
Yoru Inu chapter 27 . 8/19/2005
One big WOW for this story, I love dit from begining to end, it was sad, funny and romantic all at once, I loved it very, very much.

Great job!

YI
bachi chapter 27 . 7/17/2005
Ok so wat exactly am i supposed to say? I could tell you that you're an awsome writer and ur story rocked. but i tend to say that every time i read an exceptionally good story. And it just doesnt do urs justice. u write mind-blowingly well. i absolutely loved it. I think out of the million fp stories i've read, i consider a only a handful publish worthy. My beautiful mistake is one of the few.

You're amazingly talented.

Keep writing!
jules2206 chapter 27 . 7/7/2005
wow im really impressed that this was your first fic i think its awesome and i cant wait t ocheck out some of your future projects!
cariluv chapter 27 . 6/21/2005
This is a wonderful, wonderful story. I love the humor, the plot, the happy ending (yes, let's leave reality to real life and live a little). I adore Ryan, and thank you very much for writing and completing this story. ~cariluv
CallMeCute chapter 27 . 6/19/2005
good story!
the life pursuit chapter 27 . 6/17/2005
aw i loved your story from start to end. it was soo sweet...and somewhat emo, but still good..and emo's not all that bad ..i mean look at coheed and cambria...anyways great story looking foward to the new story.
Madcow13 chapter 27 . 6/17/2005
The ending was sort of abrupt but it worked. I like Ryan's moodswings and development throughout the story: he's a good character. I think Julia changed a little too dramatically when she first went out with Ben but I guess she was just a lttle dazed and all that and might act like that... Anyway, great story. I enjoyed reading it.
Madcow13 chapter 22 . 6/17/2005
I finally got to read chapter ten and have enjoyed my read up to here. I like the little quirks and humour you insert... and I will read the rest as soon as I can.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 27 . 6/15/2005
aw. *smiles dreamily* that was so sweet - happy. one thing is, i dunno, i felt like her and her future step-mom kind of got thrown together a bit fast, maybe that relationship could have been slowed down a bit. but other than that, great job and congrads!
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »