Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
queen-lala chapter 27 . 6/15/2005
really GREAT story! can't wait for CHEMISTRY..which i will be reading soon..great work_
bluang3lbby chapter 27 . 6/15/2005
im so happy for them. but i hate to see the story end. good luck workin at camp this summer...i really enjoyed the story...
babixbunny chapter 27 . 6/15/2005
wow
Queenofthedarkangels chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
That was such a great ending. Your a great writer and I look forward to reading your next story.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
*gaping* It's..DONE? I love this fic to bits! AND IT'S OVERR! That sucks / Anyways, keep up your great writtings!
hi chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
aww.. too sweet. REALLY good for a first story
easilybroken44 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
kind of sudden, and faery tale-ish... but good, nonetheless
Shilpa chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
HEY! Great story...i loved the ending idea...but I wish you would add an epilogue...like about what happens afterwards...to all the characters? PLEASE!
loves philosophy chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
AWW! I did like it. Very sweet. I also really like your new story. Im kind of sad that this story ended though. You should publish it! Well, that's all Im gona write, because you already know that i loved this story, and that it was very well written, so with that...fairwell.

~aquarius piscies~
bulletproof.cupid chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Ahh awesome ending you got there! It wasn't disappointing at all... I mean there were some odd parts where I'm thinking 'what the hell will they do next?' but like you said, as long as he loved here everything was going to be okay. Real cute... but it's ended ( I'll start reading your next fic soon. Adios muchacha and thanks for the awesome read,

~Bubblegum
jade phoenix 819 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
aww cute ending! congratulations on completing your story!
lindserly chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
me again. i feel i didn't leave you a proper review this morning. i read this before work so i was tired and grumpy. but now i'm better so i feel you deserve a better review.

the only thing i TRULY am disappointed about is the fact that the story had to end. it's bittersweet, you know?

and what i said this morning about things being too rushed, i had to have been on crack becuz that's not what i meant. it was moreso that i personally would've liked to see more ryan so a longer scene with them or something. don't get me wrong, it's fine the way it is, i just love ryan and felt like he was barely there, especially since he was missing in the last chapter.

i love how he called her and said he was sitting in his car. and i loved how he ended up at the hotel.

a wonderful story and i'm looking forward to following chemistry :)

you're a great author.
Smittened By Marauders chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
BRAVO! That is so sweet!
DragonFaeLynn chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
THat was an incredible story. Your first story huh? I don't believe it. That was way too good to be a first. That was a happy ending. Usually, I like miserable endings where some main character dies or something or I end up crying, but, I liked this ending. It's the kind of weird romantic ending that I also enjoy. I didn't mean that in a bad way either. I meant it like I loved it. GOod job with this one. I will be reading your next one. Peace and Good Luck~DFL
passion101 chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
So...she goes to Ohio and he goes back to Cali without them ever hooking up again? That's really sad. Maybe there can be a sequel where after so many years of being seperated, they come upon each other, totally by accident and in the most weird circumstances.
399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »