Reviews for My Beautiful Mistake
Madcow13 chapter 9 . 6/14/2005
Dramatic closing line. Anyway, fictionpress won't let me read the next chapter so I'll come back and read the rest of this as soon as I can. Good work so far!
I'm a nobody are you chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
it's nice and all...but so sudden! but it is still a good story i'm sad to see it end...*pouts* good job on it!
KaiaLeigh chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
I'm so sad it's over. But it's a good ending. Aww :)
lindserly chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
it was maybe a bit rushed? i dunno how it just kinda felt it. but i still liked it anyway. ryan's adorable.

i loved the whole story, great job! i will definitely be keeping track of 'chemistry'
sharp-tounged chapter 27 . 6/14/2005
Sure i'll read chemistry! Meh. I've gotta admit, great ending! GREAT ENDING! Not too romantic, not too stupid. Just right. And Bridget doesn't seem so bad after all!
CallMeCute chapter 26 . 6/8/2005
where is he? if hes really not showing up then i am soo dissapionted in him. I am also very interested to see what will happen when she gets back. bridget sounds nice- i like her.
passion101 chapter 26 . 6/8/2005
Poor girl. I almost had to move once. Fortunately, the new house was only 5 minutes away. That was stressful enough, but to another side of the country? no way. I'd probably have grey hair.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
WHERE WAS RYAN? Why didn't he say goodbye? Continue soon!
KaiaLeigh chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
Good chapter, I'm glad this isn't the ending. I like happy endings too.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
so sad...all those goodbyes. very glad that isn't the end of the story... so please update!
hi chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
aw.. too sad. i hope ryan gets to see her b4 shes gone or else im gunna cry. MORE!
Smittened By Marauders chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
What the hell is wrong with ryan? Well, anyways good job!
Katsui Adonis chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
This hcapter made me cry...But that's a good thing.
DragonFaeLynn chapter 26 . 6/6/2005
wow... this story makes me cry... i was literally tearing up this whole chapter... i can't wait for you to update. i really hope ryan comes around. that's really sad. i'll be looking for your next chapter! peace~DFL
kaleidoscopeyes chapter 26 . 6/6/2005