Reviews for Guaiya means Love
BLAGH chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
OMG! I'M NOT A YAOI FAN, BUT THIS IS A GREAT STORY. I GASPED AT THE ENDING. GOOD JOB! GOOD JOB!
tonycan2 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
I loved the ending. It was a surprising twist. Well done.
Subbie chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
that is scary. I am NOT FREAKING kidding... here I was expecting some fluffly slashy story, with just a tinge of darkness... not serial killers...

-walks away, with stunned expression and tramatized-

(actually, just kidding, I really liked it, although, the endiong DID suprise and scare me alittle bit. but well written!)

Lee
Mistress of Muses chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Interesting ending. I didn't find it confusing though. I liked it!
Rosemarykiss chapter 5 . 5/31/2005
Interesting, can't wait for more.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
this was SO weird! You know, somehow I knew it was all a dream. Gp you...update another story SOON! PLease...one that's real good and...ahm, longerthanthisone. OKay? Yeah..o.O. LOVE YOU! Ja ne!
tolazytologin chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
EeK! that was WAY too awesome! creepy as heck, BUT SO FRIGGIN AWESOME!

you rock out loud! WooT!

TOKENS

AND

DOLLARS o

TO YOU!
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Well, that was...not expected, I guess. Good though. Add again soon!
Morbid Maxwell chapter 5 . 1/25/2005
Ah, you're so sweet. I feel loved. But I got one question...what the hell was wrong with Guaiya? Does he hear voices? That is so cute! I just want to hug him and lock him in a dungeon for torture! (I'd take Kin too, but he ain't real! XD So much for that plan!) Ah yes, the pervertedness is back. I'm sad it was short but I shall live. And you might write another fic for me? I'd hug you, but I can't since the computer is in the way (Ha! I'm a loser! XD Awesome!) But anywho, I planned on reading Tennis, but I think I'll wait- until you decide whether or not to make it a guy (a red-head maybe?)- but I will read, 'kay? Good. I'm sure you will hear from me soon, after I read more stories from you, alright? Good. v I'm being cute and creepy today. Heh heh. Well I think I will go add another chapter for one of my stories or I'll just write a new story. Whatever it may be (if it's a yaoi) it will be for you. I'll write another SoloDuo and make it longer with more details. Sound good? Awesome. Well, until then. Later.

Masochist Maxwell(Sorry for any misspellings...
Morbid Maxwell chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
I know you probably don't want to read this, but you need to extend chapters and put more details in. Readers get pissy (I know from experience...by my own friends...)and you get pissy and then you don't feel like writing (I just have no ideas, so don't look at me and say 'look whose pointing the finger')and it becomes a huge mess. But I adore the characters (well, I adore Kin...I have a fascination with idiots.)But I will continue to read, even if the chapters stay short. But update when you can and I'll see you then.

Masochist Maxwell
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 3 . 1/22/2005
Aww, very cute, again. Add soon!
Inu-ChuChu chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Hi! 0

awesome fic! fast-paced but still awesome!

one ques: When are you gonna update your other fics? (forgot specific titles -**)
Green Forest chapter 2 . 1/22/2005
Go Kin! Anyways, Kin and Ken are kind of confusing because there names are so close, but anyways this sounds cool, it wasn't the end, was it?
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 2 . 1/21/2005
Aww. I *heart* Kin. Continue soon!
honest reviewer chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
too short. but good. i'd like to see more in a first chapter though. good job.