Reviews for The Last Battle
shinco chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
Awesome poem! JESUS SHALL TRIUMPH OVER ALL! He, he, he, ha, ha, ha, ha! Whoa, evil laugh? lol I'm really getting into this! Your faith has inspired me to become a better Christian! And I'm so glad you're a Christian, for if you weren't you'd face the same fate as God's enemies! :( We're brother and sister in Christ, and I'm glad I'll get to see you one day! _
SpiritualGirl17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Awsome poem. Battle between God and his enemies. I haven't seen any other poetry quit like this. Very original. The reason I'm reviewing one of your poems is to thank you for reviewing my story on abortion. Thank you for supporting the belief that murdering an unborn child is completely wrong. I know CJ-Eada-Mary. It was a membership of three people: Cj, Eada, and Mary. I was Mary, and the other people are my friends. Yet I started my own membership because they think it's fine and dandy to kill a baby not born yet, in other words, abortion. Thank you for making a comeback to Eada's remark, for we must stand up for our cause. Thanks so much again.

*SpiritualGirl17*
this is britt chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
very well-written. it kind of blows you away gradually.
arwen-evenstar89 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Great job...great description... and great meaning... i love it! Christian writers rock!

Lauren
Benjamin L'Amour chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
makes me wish the rapture were right now so it wont be so long until those charging armies clash...so...vivid.