Reviews for The Problem With Me
In Darkest Night chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
isn't fate a b*tch? this review means practically nothing in the long shot, just HAD to say that it describes an event so COMMON in my life and those of the people i kno that we come to just go for it (normally i'm very quiet), and one of my friends got a boyfriend he loves b/c of it! so i recommend we all take a chance next time, b/c they could just be our new best friends (and if they shut you down, you can gripe about it to your friends) ;)
Pure chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I relate to this story on several degrees. I am always the passive one that lets opportunities slip me by, yet I have learned over the years to just accept it.

Regardless, this is well done. If I were you I'd leave it up on the web and hope that maybe Josh will stumble upon it. Life is weird that way; even though the world appears huge- it really is a big web of connections, you never know what may happen. Anyway, cheers!
ArchyAngel chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
aw i feel so bad! Me, well ive never had that situation, as there ARE no guys here- maybe it wasnt meant to be lol or u could go all stalker and track him down...:P
Keylili Honsay chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That realy sucks..I'v doesn someting of the sort and now I regret it. I bet if you a littl less shy you could have a friend. From the sounds of it, you got good tast in guys ;)
Chaneljcoco chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
that sucks so bad, i wish it was differently for you. It sounds like he was a nice guy :)
expat chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I can really indentify with this. Stuff like this happens to me all the time and i hate it. Nicely written and keep writing.