Reviews for What I Gave Is Yours To Keep
John Keith chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
it was great
Silvra Gregorio chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Very touching, sad and a bit depressing, but i can understand to an extent; can relate a little.I like how everything is centered...but the last word. Makes it more job...and ty for reviewing my poem(I'll be posting later the explaination on my website for the poem, if you'd like to know)Bear
Trajo chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Interesting. A nice poem about searching for yourself, and there obviously are some other meanings behind it. But as you pointed out only the people you wrote this poem for can understand them. Cool.
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
You have done Juliet proud and I doubt that even she be faithless or not could have expressed with so words the way in which i do not know but the path is laid before me do i take it or the one more traveled by to lead the way would kill me softly and I sincerely hope you are immortal o flower of a poem which mystery tries to forsake but cannot for the blase little prince sitting on his throne never leads anyone to anywher but can so often times find something to do. As Juliet soldiers on to defeat Queen Mab and all her minions, faithlessness turns to valor and reconciliation whiel it burns so ever loudly upon the mortals ears which are not used to such raw emotion na dcannot review in any way or doubt or criticize or compliment so eloquent and with winged words like odyseuss who Penelope could only forsake once.* five stars out of five even though i am not worthy to review poetry the barbarian that I am.

With all the emotion I can muster

PSD
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Love the honesty and the way it flows. Keep it up!
aalagidude chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Beautiful great poem sorry i havent reviewed in a while Very emotional The people in your life i like alot keep writingsee ya im off Aalagi-san
Blackening the Ivy chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
interesting...
xPoignantxMemoriesx chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is beautiful. It's as though you poured your very soul into. Keep up the good work!
Angel-Angel chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
You truely are very talented, your work is outstanding, it blows me away,I always sit hear for a moment with a tear in my eye after reading your work, Very emotional...Fantastic read keep them coming.

Angelx
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Moving and beautifully written you are one of my favourites on here no doubt about it!

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I think you might enjoy my latest "Spirit Dreams" see what you think
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
This is definitely one of the best pieces I have read by you...I like how you described losing ppl " that time that linger like stars across my night" Great job! Hope to see more!
CoOkIe MoNsTeR chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
this poem is beautiful...i really like it...very much. ur a very good poet. this poem is very meaningful. I like it very much.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Beautiful...Great job Faithless !

* Noelleo *
Nothing Profound chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
So bittersweet to me.. In my opinion, you did a lovely job of expressing this emotion of yours.
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
This is a really touching poem...I love it!