Reviews for alcohol
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
so few words, but still powerfull
finger on the trigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
bottled lies. wonderful. hateful daze. completely true. loved it.
K. L. Kirby chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
wow, are you psychic...LOL! that sounds like me... great job! kario
AnAlterEgoName chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
oh swoon.

(psst guess who?)even though you might guess or not.

sip of your bottled lies-classic, simple, and ever so sour.
kit feral chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
"hateful sip of your bottled lies" Ah, very good. I like that a lot. Bottled lies… now that's an awesome phrase.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I adore it.
shinco chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That's what alcohol is... a bottle of lies... wow, you really must've put a WHOLE BUNCH of thought into what you write! I mean, it's just amazing the detail and imagery you put in your poems! I don't think I can COMPARE to you! Just like the rose... AH! NO! I don't wanna die because of that! GEE, this stuff is really rubbing off on me, isn't it? It was a very good poem, though, BRILLIANT!
Saprophyte chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Sweet. I hate alcohol :]
smile persephone chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
So much emotion in such few lines. Very nice! The last line is truly powerful.

(Thanks for adding me! *feels special* I'm glad you liked my poem, Seductress, so much!)
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
wow really liked how short and to the point. the last line is great and completes this small poem perfectly.

*SW*

Thank you for your review on Riders ch. 4 im glad that you're hooked ) i'll be updating as soon as possible! thxs for liking it! D
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i like the last line...has great meaning
Ivriniel chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow, I love short poems! Very deep and true.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
that last line is just so stong, nicely done.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hey, short but sweet. Where was this when I drank myself to sleep two nights ago? *sigh* life's a biatch. keep up the great work. write more soon!
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Wow. I loved the twist (if it is considered a twist) of it being a bottle of lies. Nice job.
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »