Reviews for captured in fishnet stockings
stfnia chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Popping dreams is not entertaining, but it tends to happen frequently.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
This is really sad, but it also made me smile. I'm not sure what to say about it, actually. It's written perfectly. Well done, as always.

Hillary
Calligrapher of Hearts chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Wow. Original and captivating, kinda... Cabaret meets The Birdcage hehe. I like it! x
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
'with a different kind of yearning in his eyes' - delightfully different. i loved the repititions and descriptions.
Anninymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow...that's great...very Broadway-y.

I know a family friend who writes poetry and she wrote a poem that sounds so much like that...

I loved the part about the glass figurine. (sp?)
in theory chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow that's amazing, I love the format it draws you in so easily. Nice work
wooosh.POP chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
is that about james comming out of the closet? or is it peter? hehehe

as i said before, i'm like, so funny, it's not even...
apromptedpoet chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Ehmm...Gay?

Sorry..I just noticed that when I was reading it! _ (I'm so stupid eh?)

I think this was good. The idea was original and I think it's a fun poem in a way but sad in another.

Anyways..Gay or not this is a good poem! (okies, I'll shut up now :P)

Much of Love-Suicidal_Greeting
frugale chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
If I can say it so, 'Watches the boys' soccer practice/with a different kind of yearning in his eyes' surely is an excellent and delightful thesis statement for a poem. Matter of speech, of course. You managed to handle repetition very efficiently. Keep it up, your poems are jewels for the brain and eyes, and I hope the best is yet to be.
RatherFresh chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
good poem.. i've never really read anything like this before. wonderful voice and word choice. i really like it. great job.
Joewhatever chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Overall, I liked this. The seemed kind of anti-climactic compared to the rest of the poem though. And the random 'you' just before the "let him run away" line I didn't think fit. The entire poem is in third person except for that line...it's just kind of out of place. Apart from that, nice work. :D

Flo
Hannah is a Palindrome chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Really cool. I like the concept.
thosewhomustbecarried chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Lovely descriptions. I like the repetition of your ideas, as they are not quite so easy to grasp the first time around. You're alright. Keep 'em coming. Cheers.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
I love the abstract vein that flows within this. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
origamikitty chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Wow, that was great ) And I love how you don't really, come flat out and say it, leaving the reader kinda guessing for a while. The only part that I didn't care for was "wads of cash". It's just one of those expressions I don't like; you know how it is.