Reviews for Petals
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 3/26
2nd time i read this story and still love it!
chipolata chapter 18 . 3/11
I think i grinned myself reading this sweet story and it's 6AM now. What a cute couple!
DragonOwl chapter 18 . 2/19
This story is so unique - I enjoyed every second of it! Amazing!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 18 . 2/2
That was amazing. Truly beautiful.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! The idea of displaying affections and messages in flowers is amazing and Adrian and Annabelle make a wonderful couple! You did a really good job! :-)
Zee chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I really loved this story it was sweet and fun watching Adrian knashing his teeth in frustration over the letters. I don't think I've read a story like this and finding a unique plotline is rare, espiacially a completed one. I hope you keep writing new storys.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShermanTheWorm chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it so much! I'm pretty sure I grunted in frustration over Annabelle's indecisiveness like, a million times xD

Haha. Well I may just go read your other stories now since I enjoyed this one so much. Adrian and Anna are so cute together, btw:)
Thanks for a great read! :D
SecretLifeOfDaydreams chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Loved it!
adamo393 chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
That was a really nice story :D
Saichryne chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey! I just finished reading your story and it's amazing! The historical facts seem so realistic and the Jack boy's accent? Perfect.
BTW, it just so happens we had this LA project where I do a book report on a historical fiction book. My teacher said it was fine to do a report on a story I found online.
Unfortunately, I do have to write a brief history of the author and your biography page...seems to be lacking information.
Just out of curiosity, would you have the pleasure of telling me a bit of yourself? No need to tell me your age or real name (If Danielle Night isn't your real name, of course.), just some basic facts I could use.
Somewhat similar to a "About the Author", you know?

Thanks.

Sabanoodles
tenna shut up chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It's been a while since I last read this and it's a great feeling rereading this. It's an awesome first chapter. Very intriguing and holds attention. :)
keenalurrve chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Aww. Just as sweet upon re-reading.
You know, I'd really love to read future Jack's story.
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 1/14/2013