Reviews for Petals
three chapter 18 . 8/19/2009
Loved your story! So sweet. Thank you for sharing!
azerjaban chapter 18 . 8/18/2009
Your story was definitely unique and lovely.

My only peeve was that they were suddenly in love after a couple of kisses and short conversations. We didn't see them interact much aside from through flowers (which was most of the time consisted of her chiding him and him trying to apologize or appease her).

I had hoped for some deeper meanings or conversations.

I do love all your characters however. And your writing flows very well. The ending just seemed unrealistic.

Nevertheless, thank you for the read.
Dead Deactivated chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
How amusing! This story was very very interesting. I had some laughs. I like your side comments, makes it more interesting as well! Keep up the good work!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
You're good
the Pearl chapter 18 . 7/24/2009
An awesome read, thanks so much for submitting this. :-) I love little things like how the meanings of the flowers aren't just based on imagination. Jack was an adorable character with his dialect and all. :-)

Some of my favourite scenes were the ones with Jacob and then Adrian's conversation with Melanie when Melanie hinted him to the right direction. The last chapter with the proposal was most imaginative as well and the epilogue was also sweet.
lecabe chapter 18 . 7/16/2009
love, love, love it! :) absolutely amazing!

i was getting a tiny bit annoyed with annabelle in the closing chapters and her incredible determination NOT to marry the man she loved..but i think that's what made her such an intriguing character :)
Cleopatra1 chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
I just finished reading this story and am absolutely in love with it! You've done an amazing job getting Adrian and Annabelle together. I really like the proposal and the flower messages sent by both in the beginning chapters. Very nicely written!
Maggie Summers chapter 18 . 7/8/2009
When I read the summary of this story, I was intrigued, but I didn't expect much. I thought it would be cute, a light piece of fluff, nothing that would make my heart melt and my face hurt from the size of my smiles.

I was wrong.

It was an amazingly original, beautifully written piece of work. The characters were well developed and compelling. The plot line was adorable and quirky. The pace was fast and you always stayed on point. I think this is the first multi-chapter story I've read on fictionpress that didn't need serious editing. It was polished and wonderful, and I'm in love with it.

Fantastic, amazing, wonderful, gorgeous, romantic.

I'm like, giddy. It was amazing. I loved it!

-Maggie
cheleigh chapter 18 . 7/7/2009
great story! i love Jack's character. you did really well with his dialect and unique-ness. amazing.

happy writing.
Erica71167 chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
I adore this story! It's great!
Boo chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
great story.

but Annabelle keeps driving me mad. what's wrong with her?
Kisara Higashi chapter 18 . 6/10/2009
This is definitely one of the better stories I've read on Fiction Press. I enjoyed it quite a bit! Thank you for writing it. :)
Kisara Higashi chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
His persistence is admirable, and I wouldn't have it any other way. :D
Kisara Higashi chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Adrian is such an endearing character. :)
Kisara Higashi chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
This story is so charming! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
898 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »