Reviews for Petals
Thundaga.blitz chapter 18 . 2/27/2010
I...love it. This story was absolutely beautiful with all the flower meanings. I have a new found appreciation for flowers now. :)
xodizzyxo chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
First, I really liked your story. It was cute, and everyone likes a happily ever after, right? Moving on, though. Near the end, after Adrian knew who Annabelle was, that was kind of angst-y. I mean, yeah, I don't expect them to just get along and everything, but I think it was very dramatic in that they

kept making amends and then ticking each other off, and repeat. I do think it was really creative, though, to have them send each other 'hidden' messages through flowers. That must have taken a while to research, but the effort really pays off in the end. Clearly. Anyway, it was really good, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff :)
Georgia chapter 18 . 1/28/2010
This was such a great story! You are a fantastic writer, now I'm off to look for some more of your wonderful stories. Thank you for keeping me entertained during the holidays!
AnaKish02 chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
this story was absolutely adorable...i usually dont like historical stories, but this story was to good to hate. i'm so glad their together and i cant beleive all those flowers actually have meanings behind them. Most i know about flowers are roses and daisies. Wonderful story :)
Anonymously Yours chapter 18 . 1/8/2010
A very satisfying ending :D The flower idea is very cute - I can't believe that they actually have so many meanings! A very sweet story and lovely writing. Looking forward to reading more from you :)
Juliet chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Hello there! Your story got nominated a couple of times for my site, A Drop of Romeo, so I decided to read it. And now it's on the site. Congrats, and here's your loving review:

It's a very sweet love story-and the idea of communicating with flowers is so adorable. I often reread and reread this one. It's so cute and it makes one want to swoon...Adrian, the male protagonist, is the romantic guy everyone wants. He sends flowers to the girl he loves, looking up the meaning and such.

XOXO,

Juliet

(ADoR)
BlankPage chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
To be honest I have read this story already, but I have just finished readint it the second time and it still amazes me! I love the whole flower concept! It's so sweet! Ironically, that's how I want my love life to be even before i read your story! It's so romantic how he would go through all that trouble to always send her flowers and look up the meaning! I especially love how he proposed! It's so wonderful! I love your story and you should write more stories in the nineteenth century or something. It's truly better than the stories that take in the twenty-first century.
Artume chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
I love this story! I've read it two times, and it has got me very interested in flowers and their meanings. :) There were no spelling or grammar mistakes, and the plot flowed smoothly. Nicely rounded off piece of work, well done! :D
mylifeismine chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
oh. . i LOVE this story. it made me cry, it was so sweetD: Keep it up!
Secret Lakehouse chapter 18 . 12/11/2009
I've just finished your wondrous tale of secret flower messages and love. I must say that I loved this story, as well as the cute characters.

You are an amazing writer, and I simply cannot wait to read the other stories that have fallen from that creative head of yours!
infiniteternity chapter 18 . 10/31/2009
Danielle, apparently it's already been taken care of.

Read the last post here:

Sorry for worrying you and I really do thank you for all of your hard work and dedication in writing this story. I loved it to bits and pieces and have read it (alas, in other forms) over and over again. Thank you once again.
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I absolutely love your story and I think it's such a lovely way of bringing it all together... only I wish I had read it on this website first. I hope you are the same author that posted it on Fanfiction under the Harry Potter archive lol. Thank you soo much for your hard work and dedication!
CeriseCherry chapter 18 . 10/25/2009
Oh, that was a wonderful romance. It makes mine look shoddy. *pouts*

Anyway, there are a few typos scattered here and there among the chapters, but it's mostly very neat and tidied up. Once again, I must compliment you on your lovely story. I especially love the very last sentence...nostalgic, that's what it is.

I can't imagine any guy ever sending a girl a hundred and eight roses. Which just makes Adrian all the more unique.
CeriseCherry chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I like this idea! I haven't found anything wrong with it (yet) and that is good because I am one picky girl. Also, a question: do bluebottles seriously mean that?

*It's okay to start a new story without finishing the old. We know you're in a temporary writer's block for those, and we won't even care if you never-ever finish them (actually depends on how good they are, but if they're like this one...anyway, applaud me, I'm trying to make you feel better).
rollinby chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
absolutely delightful! i loved the writing style! also u keep writing Twon as ton ... :s there is a difference in the meaning
915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »