Reviews for Petals
LetMeWonder chapter 3 . 11/15/2014
Her sister had better not mess this up...
LetMeWonder chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
This is so cool!
LetMeWonder chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
What a facinating concept!
Mistflower21 chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
Aww, this was so sweet! It kind of reminds me of Jane Austen and it's so lovely to have a clean story to read! I loved the plots, the flowers, and, of course, the romance. Nicely done! And, judging from your number of favorites, I'm not the only one who thinks so ;)
Julietish chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Hi! It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. When your story was featured on ADoR, this review was written for it: In Petals, Danielle Night whisks us away to the gossiping ladies and dashing gentlemen of Regency London and tells the story of Annabelle Bradford, a young girl enamoured with a man she dare not approach – Adrian Morey, the Earl of Dunlap.

Annabelle has a great knowledge of flowers, understanding their various meanings, and so, against propriety, sends a bouquet of bluebottles to Adrian to show her timid admirations, unintentionally starting a correspondence through her rough stable hand Jack and many, many flowers. In the meantime Adrian is under pressure from his father to marry, and not captivated by any of the young ladies London society has to offer so far, begins a desperate (and, at times, rather amusing) search to find the Lady.

Petals is a well paced, easy read and the writing is nearly flawless. Danielle Night gives us an idyllic snapshot of society, supported by a vibrant cast of characters. Adrian is everything a gentlemen should be – handsome and benign – whilst Annabelle is a shy, likable young woman who often reacts childishly in situations (making you want to strangle her through your screen), but her insecurity is a trait many can relate to. Overall, Petals is a sweet and charming story that should be considered a classic upon Fictionpress.
BooksInInk chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
Awwww... That proposal is soooo romantic! I really want someone to propose to me like that 3
shinju asuka chapter 18 . 3/26/2014
2nd time i read this story and still love it!
chipolata chapter 18 . 3/11/2014
I think i grinned myself reading this sweet story and it's 6AM now. What a cute couple!
DragonOwl chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
This story is so unique - I enjoyed every second of it! Amazing!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
That was amazing. Truly beautiful.
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! The idea of displaying affections and messages in flowers is amazing and Adrian and Annabelle make a wonderful couple! You did a really good job! :-)
Zee chapter 17 . 10/7/2013
I really loved this story it was sweet and fun watching Adrian knashing his teeth in frustration over the letters. I don't think I've read a story like this and finding a unique plotline is rare, espiacially a completed one. I hope you keep writing new storys.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ShermanTheWorm chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it so much! I'm pretty sure I grunted in frustration over Annabelle's indecisiveness like, a million times xD

Haha. Well I may just go read your other stories now since I enjoyed this one so much. Adrian and Anna are so cute together, btw:)
Thanks for a great read! :D
SecretLifeOfDaydreams chapter 18 . 5/26/2013