Reviews for Petals
ShermanTheWorm chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
This was such a wonderful story. I loved it so much! I'm pretty sure I grunted in frustration over Annabelle's indecisiveness like, a million times xD

Haha. Well I may just go read your other stories now since I enjoyed this one so much. Adrian and Anna are so cute together, btw:)
Thanks for a great read! :D
SecretLifeOfDaydreams chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Loved it!
adamo393 chapter 18 . 4/21/2013
That was a really nice story :D
Raeryn chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Hey! I just finished reading your story and it's amazing! The historical facts seem so realistic and the Jack boy's accent? Perfect.
BTW, it just so happens we had this LA project where I do a book report on a historical fiction book. My teacher said it was fine to do a report on a story I found online.
Unfortunately, I do have to write a brief history of the author and your biography page...seems to be lacking information.
Just out of curiosity, would you have the pleasure of telling me a bit of yourself? No need to tell me your age or real name (If Danielle Night isn't your real name, of course.), just some basic facts I could use.
Somewhat similar to a "About the Author", you know?

tenna shut up chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It's been a while since I last read this and it's a great feeling rereading this. It's an awesome first chapter. Very intriguing and holds attention. :)
keenalurrve chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
R. Ficst chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Aww. Just as sweet upon re-reading.
You know, I'd really love to read future Jack's story.
R. Ficst chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Heehee I LOVE Jack!
R. Ficst chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
I'm back for a re-read :)

ohhh Jack. He is so awesome.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Ooo! Awesome story! I love all the flower meanings.
TamikaT chapter 18 . 10/19/2012
Aww, I loved this story! Very refreshing and different. Beautiful proposal on Adrian's part, so romantic and attentive. Jack is just the best all around. Excellent story! Please keep writing.
absentmindedprofessor chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aww! This has got to be one of the most engaging opening chapters I've ever read in a story. You've got a feisty nonconformist for a heroine - which I really love - an adorable kid sidekick, and a classically romantic gentleman as her suitor. And the entire thing takes place far back in history, which makes it even better! (Please excuse spelling mistakes, I'm typing on my phone) Gorgeously written beginning, especially Annabelle's recitation of what would happen if Adrian didn't know who she was... it was hilarious! Love this story so much already! :D
Pseudonym59 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Ahaha, I love this story. :) Its so original and witty. :) I also really like Melanie. She's a nice older sister.
ooglemac chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
love it.
penndag chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This story is absolutely awesome and literally the best thing ever since spray-able cheese!

915 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »