Reviews for Petals
ProxyWonker chapter 7 . 4/25/2005
Annabelle reminds me so much of myself. . .so damn cowardly! In fact, her conversation with Lorraine reminds me of one I had with a friend of mine just last night. Please let Annabelle have the courage to do the sensible thing, even if other people don't!
Lady Wrye chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
Hmm, I wonder what he wrote...hmm. I would love it if you could update soon!

-Vanessa
Mass Descent chapter 7 . 4/24/2005
sigh...this story gets better and better. i love it! and argh, sometimes annabelle just makes me want to smack her- only because i adore her soo much, yet...she is in the same position i am (well lack of flower and uhh victorian-ish era) aksdj;adlksad. Rambling- i love this. so much.

is so beautiful
thestonedfox chapter 6 . 4/18/2005
That was another really good chapter. I'm loving how this story is going... the concept is so original!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
I love how everything is said with flowers. You said the meanings are all true...how did you find all of them out? I'd love to know. It would be the perfect thing to send to a certain someone I know...please! Just loving this story, so much! I described the summary to my younger sister, and already she wants to read it as well. Please continue as soon as physically possible, it's going extemely well!
Crazy Wynona chapter 6 . 4/17/2005
WOW. This is a really original idea. You've got me hooked...

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
Mass Descent chapter 6 . 4/9/2005
this is f-ing brilliant. and so damn clever. and i love it, love it, love it. so much. update soon! you are brilliant. this is amazing.
CatH chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I've heard about the language of flowers but this is the first fic I have read which is as funny as it is sweet and meaningful. The only flaw I can think of is what my logical brain tells me- he could have the boy followed eh?
Rina-Lyn Bae chapter 6 . 4/7/2005
I love it. The flowers are very creative! I really like Adrien, he's very well described (personalitywise). Please please update soon, I'd really like to see where this is going!.

~~RLB
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Love it! Very original concept. Continue your fabness and update soon! Lol, I am such a hypocrite to say that.

Later ~FrEaK~
KN chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Oh my God, this truly is a very original story.

I admire the effort you have put into it and love how a conversation is happening between Annabelle and Adrian.

Ever a romantic, I would love to have them finally know each other, but I am so enjoying the journey what with the flower messages.

Waiting so impatiently for the next installment!
anonymous chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
just curious. do flowers really have meanings like the ones you use in your story? or was that something you came up with? whichever it is i love the idea. keep writing!
Lady Wrye chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I like Lorraine :) And its good that Anabelle is sending flowers again. Poor Adrian though... soon please!

-Vanessa
Euphoria Child chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I am really enjoying your story, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter

~ Euphoria
anna chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Great developments in the story so far! Would love to read more...update soon!
917 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 .. Last Next »