Reviews for Petals
scissor sex chapter 2 . 3/3/2005
Very original idea. Good sense of humour. Sorry about the short, terse review. Just wanted to let you know that I read and loved. :)

*added to my favorites list
one chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
i am intrigued by ur story. its witty. write more soon. its very mean to leave on such a cliffhanger. _ (frustrated face)
Lady Wrye chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
Ach, I just love your story soo much. So sorry it took me so long to review, I was on vaca. Anyho, I do hope you update soon!

-Vanessa
K.A. Rosa chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Yay! The plot thickens! I get the whole meaning of the flower thing now. Just a bit slow to catch on. Update soon please! I can't wait!
K.A. Rosa chapter 2 . 2/26/2005
Okay, I'm still obsessed with Jack.'Frowning, Jack scratched idly at the back of his head. “They’s got t’ ‘ave sum meanin’ or she’ll ‘ink yer just another daft sod.”'Heheheh.

This is a really original idea for a story. Just wondering because i'm a bit confused in this case, but are they sending actual notes to each other with the flowers, or do those flowers have those specific meanings? I'm afraid my floral knowledge goes about as far as the dandielions in my backyard.
K.A. Rosa chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This sounds like the beginning of an awesome story! I really like Jack. Must be something about slightly scruff street kids with an accent. Heh. Keep up the good work!
mike chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
yea i saw ur story in elle's fav list so i decided to take a look and its pretty good so keep it up and update this soon im interested in it now
ema amamelle chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
yay! i can't wait for a potential meeting next chaper...
it's only castles burning chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
OMG! So intriguing. . .I bet they'll have a couple of near misses at the dance, and Adrian won;y know it's her, but she'll be even more in love with him. Or not. Whatever you see fit to write. Keep it up!
Merry Fairie chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Oh! This story is SO cute! I want it. Can it be mine? No, of course not, it's yours, but still. Jack is SO cute and I can actually picture all of your characters extremely well in my mind. My only suggestion would be to work on Annabelle's character some more. For instance, besides flowers, how else does she spend her day? Does she like to read, to ride, to sew? Is she well educated or does her knowledge extend only to flowers? Other than that I absolutely adore this story. Keep it up!
katrona chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Your story has class it has a style all to its own it is new fresh and exciting Over all it is a very good story
Cerin chapter 3 . 2/20/2005
Your story is very interesting and, at the risk of sounding like every other reviewer, "I can't wait for more chapters!"
Lady Wrye chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Oh I LOVE it! Your story that is. It's wonderful, and I can't wait to read the next chapter...Please please update soon! I can't see how you only have 9 reviews. Crazy. Anyhow, great job!

-Vanessa
blazing gem chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Yay! You updated! So, the correspondence starts... hmm... It's really neat that there's a whole language with flowers! Hope you update soon!
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Its a veyr cute story lol. . . the father sounds like an arse but sure. . .
877 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »