Reviews for Modern Jungle
katie-chan chapter 5 . 5/1/2005
FRIGGING AWESOME CHAPTER! The booze and chicks thing seems to be a theme in most of your works of fiction...

In the meantime - CALL ME AND TELL ME ABOUT STAR WARS! I don't have midnight showing tickets, and I prolly won't get in on opening day. So...YOU HAVE TO CALL ME AND TELL ME HOW AWESOME IT IS!
Kirona of the skies chapter 5 . 4/30/2005
Not as good as the previous chapter. But still good. Sen is my hero. _

When I read your author's note, I thought it said "revenge of the shit" instead of "revenge of the sith". XD
Kirona of the skies chapter 4 . 4/23/2005
Man. I really love reading this story. It is SO FUN to read. So fun. You rock my world! ::glomp::
Kirona of the skies chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
Very nice. I don't mind much that your chapters are kinda short. This length was actually just right for me. Longer chaptersmore confusion for my brain that is trying to keep up with multiple FP stories at a time. And I've been kinda fried lately. _;
Fohruun of the Phoenix Class chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
WOW! The prologue was awesome! the first chapter was exciting- but he missed... dumb-butt... and the third chapter- wow! that was awesome! And funny. "Open up, dumbass!" Write more!
Kirona of the skies chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
DUDE! This is SO FRUCKING AWESOME. Seriously. Sen rocks. I can't wait to see her again in these stories. She kicks major ass. Can't wait to read more!
LIbby Lou chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
::quotes:: You MISSED! MISSED! How could you miss? He was THREE FEET in front of you! Yeah, whatever. It's coo. I'm down wit it, yo. _ Write more! ::rolls up sleeve and growls menacingly:: And if you need motivation, I'll GIVE you motivation...
Katie-chan chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
Oh...interesting. Very interesting. I like the lady character, but why do all of your charries swear? Why? WHY? Then again, they sure wouldn't sound all that villainous if they said darn and stuff, would they.
Proh Crepitus chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Ooh, this is purdy cool. I like it. Rather intriguing, indeed.
Katie-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Um...no guns and violence. *tear* But there will be, right? I certainly hope so. Loved the gigantic metaphorical prologue - keep yourself writing, motivated and INSPIRED!