Reviews for Evangeline
T Jenkins chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
FINALLY! you updated! yay! I'd almost given up on this, but then you update! YAY! I'm so excited! I like this chapter a lot. This is a good story. It's very different from, but reminds me of, one of my favorite stories of all time: The Seer and the Sword by Victoria Hanely (last name not spelled right). It's kind of an obscure book, but very good. You need to read it. Anyway, I like this story. and your style is very good. Update soon!
Whispered Fantasies chapter 2 . 3/26/2005
Simply amazing! I love it... I seriously hope you won't wait too long to submit the next chapter, lol. The names are truly genious and origional, which gives the added depth to the story, as well as give it character. Again, I can't wait till the next chapter! Oh, could you read and review my story?
T Jenkins chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Good! I like it a ton! Keep updating. This is excellent, one of the best stories I've read on fictionpress. Keep it up!
Whispered Fantasies chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Amazing beginning, positively brilliant! I can't wait till you post the second chapter. There are some parts that are kind of choppy, but other than that it flows really nicely. Your descriptions of all the passageways work really well. Also, I love the main character's name. Very origional - points for that!
Arisa Takemura chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Before I begin I wanted to thank you for leaving such a helpful review! I can edit a million times and still miss a few errors, and I appreciate a keen eye that catches them.

That being said, I wanted to praise your talent for a moment. And do you have some talent! The thing that caught my eye the most was your attention to detail that most people don't catch. You don't go overboard, you just give a new perspective on a subject.

Very good work, I look forward to reading more stuff by you. Thank you again!
T Jenkins chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This is Excellent! I hope you continue, and soon! finally, another good series to read. I'm very excited for more. Excellent word choice and good intro. I like it. I will definitely be reading more!