Reviews for Wiccans
Alone chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
:) Wonderful poem
Sally Balboa chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I am a proud Wiccan too! Rock on!
blackbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I really liked your poem i just started studying wiccan
Edward's Vamp chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
OMG this is so awsome can't wait to read more of your stuff
Never Going Back chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
nice me and my best friend tina(aka deathraven33) are studying the wiccan. any suggestions? you can go to my page and send me an email would love to talk.
Guardian Spirit Wolf chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
i love it and i can kinda relate i studing the wiccan right now
Blue Element chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Merry meet! I love meeting other people of the wiccan faith, or whatever you call it. I'm new to all this so don't get mad at me if I get stuff wrong ;9. I love your poem, it has such an air of power to it. It takes skill to put power in words. Love the writing!
god-is-real chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
i hope you dont find this offensive, but God is real. whether you believe in him or not he still loves you. just wanted to let you know. being wiccan is not the way to go. sorry.
redsage chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
although i am not a Wiccan.. i admire them (you).. there's just something special about Wiccans..
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
It's always fun to find others...I'm a bit forced into the hedgewitch lifestyle. (You know how some people talk about 'coming out of the closet? I'm so far in the closet I'm buried by mothballs) So, anyway, I like the way your poem describes wiccan lifestyles.
Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
That's a really good poem, good for you for expressing your beliefs in this way.
Distant Mind chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Hey, great peom as well! My mother is an old Wiccan who no longer practices, and I find it a lovely you for the reviews! Oh, and, might I add... Platypus is the story of how God made, well, the Platypus. Read between the lines ;)
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Sounds beautiful-but that stuff kind of scares me-but all to his/her own kind. I'm happy that you're proud of who you are. Screw the rest of the world.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I suppose everyone is entitled to his or her spiritual beliefs, even if it's wrong in the eyes of others.

God Bless*Aslan*