Reviews for Was I?
cowsgoquack chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
you write very well..keep up the good work.
ICU2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I've always wondered about that. I guess it's like when you used to be friends with someone and then you don't talk anymore, it can be the same for dating, too. I liked this.
darkaura de shadow chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
thats sad.i know just what ya felt,and i think we all know the answers we just have to find them in job.
Mistress of Eternity chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Short, but good.

Anna
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Life is the only thing that makes the world go round besides people like you
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wow shorter than expected. Says a lot in few words though. Well done!
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
powerful...wow...
born-again chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Its really weird when thoughts like these crop up, youve condensed all that into a beauty of a poem.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
interesting.. can be read multiple ways.. I liek it
aalagidude chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Nice poem is it a hiku? (sp?) anyway short but sweet havent we all felt that way at one point great concept in a short but great poemsee ya im off Aalagi-san
Koriina chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Ah, yet another thought-provoking poem . . . you write so nicely. I wish I could channel your spirit or something and write like that . . . .

Oh my goodness, you actually got e to THINK! I always thought you'd need a brain for that, but I just proved myself wrong . . . .

'Twas completely friggin' awesome. Keep it up!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
First of all thank you for the reviews you've posted, they are always appreciated.

Introspective and thoughtful piece that I think only the writer could answer; that is, unless a person has gone through this complexity of emotion. A very provocative work if fully understood.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I think you may enjoy some of my new pieces. See what you think. :-)
Carrollesque chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Good, solid writing. Makes the reader think. You have a talent for communication in a small amount of words. It's a kind of modern Haiku
SpiritualNomad chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
short sweet to the point, conveys worlds of meaning and emotion in three lines. keep writing!
poisoned kiss chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
i dont get it... i like , but dont get it..