Reviews for Emmora
Emmora chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Where did you find my name, or how did you come to use my name? It is a family name and not at all common. I'm just curious as searches for my name don't yield much.
Ember's Fire chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
very creative work, and very interesting. i like athella's personality, she reminds me of another character from my friend's story.
Shadows Fury chapter 4 . 2/28/2005
A hA! A new chapter. *Grins sheepishly* sorry about the late review. *Sighs* I haven't been on the computer in like a month. *Grins* cool chapter. I'm really starting to like Athella a lot. I absolutely love the dialogue in this chapter, it's fun to read. Anywho, hm...sort of ended in a cliffie there. *Pouts* No...Hehehe...please update soon, I can't wait to see what Emeric(cool name) has to show Athella. *Thumbs up* keep up the amazing job. UPDATE SOON!
Silentwriter9 chapter 4 . 2/25/2005
nice chapter and nice cliffhanger. not that those are fun but oh well. Can't wait to find out what Emeric needs to show Athella!

*SW*
Shyin chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
It's awesome! Definitely can't wait for the next chapter.
Laura Barton chapter 4 . 2/22/2005
An interesting chapter I suppose. It didn't particularly strike my interest, but good none the less. The only errors I saw were a few punctuation errors and one wording error. In the sentence you said, "Besides, you all ready had your fun finding the best suitor for Caylin." The word(s) should not be all ready, but already. All ready is like saying all prepared. Already is saying have previously. I think that's all I have to say for this chapter.
Silentwriter9 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
liked the chapter. i enjoyed how you showed us more about Drucen and his life... very interesting... who would want to kill a Lord's brother? ah well.. i'll just have to wait for the update ). Sorry for taking so long to review

*Silent Writer*

Thank you for your review on 'Riders'
LaDameNoir chapter 3 . 2/18/2005
sorry it took me so long to reply... but ya see i thought i did, then i realized in didn't.. and i was sad... ANYWHO, love it! i wanna know when people are lying... dun dun dun... who will save him from those silly men? MORE! please?

LaDameNoir
Shadows Fury chapter 3 . 2/11/2005
Another chapter that I liked a lot...yup very well done. *Grins* I love Drucen he's a very interesting character. Why would anyone want to hurt him, and then leave him for dead. *Shakes fists at theives* Hm...so he has an older brother? Okay, this is getting more interesting every chapter. Hehehe...Hell's bells...*Grins* I love that. Anyways, I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work! UPDATE SOON!
Shyin chapter 3 . 2/10/2005
I like it so far. Your story as a very interesting plot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LaDameNoir chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
WE! that was awesome! sorry for not updating as soon as i'd of liked... but ma said no comuter till i cleaned my room, so what do ya know? it's clean! and you're story got better! i like Athella... she interests me.. i wanna know what happend, who she is exactly, why these people are important? write more, NOW! please and thankies.

LaDameNoir
marchione chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
i love the descriptions! paints a vived picture! keep it up! :)
Shadows Fury chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
I love the way you describe everything. There's so much detail. I like the desriptions of Athella and her magic. See sounds like a very interesting character. Hehehe...she says hell a lot. I also love the names of well...everything. Like the characters names and the land. They're unique and original. Anyways, all in all a very well done chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. *Grins* love Athella's powers. GO UPDATE!
Laura Barton chapter 2 . 2/5/2005
Athella is a very interesting character in my mind, especially because of the powers. And she also seems to like saying the word hell. I don't know if that was intended or not, but I think it makes her interesting all the same. Also, what is this 'ward' of yours? Is it something you made up? I'm just asking because the definition I know of 'ward' doesn't really make sense with the story.
LOTRMS chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
You have a great begining and a promising plot laid out, I hope you continue it soon! Sorry, I'm not meaning to 'nit-pick' but, if I were you, I'd get rid of some of the 'buts' in the begining of the sentences.