Reviews for Tome
kym chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
goolz i read your story so now you can stop bothering me to do it. i really liked it and think you should right some more things. i love you and tell me what my next project is.
Sezir the Star Gazer chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Rock on! I really liked it. I think that Zero would be really hot if he were a real person. well keep writeing
mugwort chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
This chapter is scary! Neat! Keep writing. I like the part where he spits at the Necromancer.
Alfsigesey chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
Yum, m&ms.
the true Cerise chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
I, your cousin and the inspiration for Cerise, still thinks it's great. I can't wait for the fifth chapter cuz it's the best. Maybe...baby.
The true Cerise chapter 3 . 3/12/2005
great! keep cuz
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
It seems interesting but theres a lot of this story i don't understand, maybe you could explain the basic plot of the story next time you update. Please do update i like it a lot. Cerise is very funny.
The real Cerise chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Hi Ghoolz. It's me, you know who. How did " Brenna" know about the story? It's good. Keep writing see ya later
Brenna chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
hi goolz! its your favorite cousin again.i still think the name should be julliette. i remember when you wanted to name her , you have the worse grammer and punctuation in the world. my friend is over right now. she says you are a great writer. you know how brenna and zyta are best friends? it doesnt seem to be the same with us. and you know brenna is based on me and zyta on you! i give it a 4 star so far and my friend gabrielle gives it a 4 and 3 quarters. see ya round!
mugwort chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Poor bird. I wanna turn that monkey over my knee and give him a spanking!
Alfsigesey chapter 3 . 2/9/2005
Fun, Fun, Fun!

Alfsigesey chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
~I wanna hold you till I die! Till we both break down and cry...~ K, I thought you'd appreciate the randomness. This is still way cute, keep writting, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... PLEASE!

What I'm asking you to do, is to PLEASE make my job as editor easier and TRY to remember to type commas, periods, capital letters, and PLEASE create paragraphs. Oh-and you might want to be a bit more descriptive.

The True Cerise chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
I really liked the story! keep writing
mugwort chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Great details!~ Cute story. Interesting Characters. I look forward to the updates.
Alfsigesey chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I approve. This is much better than your other story. As always, I still recomend lots of proof-reading, but most of all, keep writing! Also, you might want to add some better character descriptions as far as looks go. You mentioned a few sporadic things about the way they look, bu not really enough to give a good mental picture.