Reviews for Ikyou
Blink.Twice chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
Hey,

i know i've taked to you before through this and hope your still active. i must say that write very interesting beginning and leave me pondering the iddle and end. i have read to folowing and wish for one to continue Blue Lightning,Ikyou,Singer Caged,and The Stepsister vs. Cinderella. if you have time please continue one. if i may i would like to continue one of them for an online essay i will give you credit for the part you wote too.

bt...
unknown chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
the fact that no one is updating is becoming a hindrance to my antisocial life.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 4 . 1/31/2005
AU!SO SWEET!1And funny! Critique:...none...Thoughts on This Chapter: YES! I KNEW IT! ITOOSHI IS MAGICAL!YEY! *does happy dance*
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
Yeah Lauren, this stories great!
Julie AKA Hugo priestess chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Nice story Lauren, I like it
Mad-4-Manga chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
0.0AWESOME!This was really interesting! I like it! I really don't have any constructive criticism for your chapter though...I still need my own criticism for stuff,But I didn't notice any spelling errors on your part or any plot changes soIt was GOOD! I hope you update soon! ...I do admit I am not sure if I should put you on my favorite author's list...or not...still trying to have...YEY FOR YOU! I don't let just anybody get on my favorite authors.
Mad-4-Manga chapter 2 . 1/25/2005
0.0HAHAHA!I love witty remarks like that!This is so cool! Can't wait for you to update! Will itooshi be of any use to Retsujo?I kind of thought that he might have been...like...a mage under a spell or something...but He can b her TRAVELING COMPANION! U*does happy dance!*Hope you post another chapter soon!
Mad-4-Manga chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
0.0Really good!I won't put your book on my favorites list untill I see where you are going with 's captivating, though you need more detail. Like what was he wearing?Don't get discouraged! This IS you read my fan fic? Onegai?
Willowwind Adurois chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Good start. Hehe, Retsujo sounds kinda like me...with the reading...and the fantasy obsession... Keep going!
reallyoutofit chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
instresting story. I can't wait for the next chapter.