Reviews for Coincidences
This was freakin amazin :D
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
fun
Clazziquai Project chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
I love this story! I love how hilarious Reid is, and how prickly Joel is!
bloo chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
This is pissing me off. Why the hell does Joel put up with reid's bullshit if he doesn;t want to be misunderstood by everyone?

Why doesn't he just tell reid to Stay The Fuck Away From Him?

This makes no sense!

Don't get me wrong, I am not opposed of relationships involving two people of the same sex. As a matter of fact, i came to the website today with the intention of finding a story just like that.

I am getting severely irritated because Joel is being a pushover and pussyfooting around. And he Just like, GIVES IN to Reid, despite all his denial about not being gay and shit.

Either he is, or he isn;t. But seriously, there is NO reason why Reid should be living with him when he just fucking MET the guy.

I liek your story. Like, a lot. It;s just that Joel's personality and traits are annoying me so much, as well as reids. it's more like, this entire situation is pissing me off.

I want to finish reading the rest of the chapters. SO VERY BADLY. But i cant, because after i finished reading this chapter, I nearly threw my laptop off my bed. I cannot take this risk.

Your writing style is very cool, and this was a good idea for a story. i am kind of sad that i cannot continue reading it D:

And I am sorry if his review was confusing. And Sorry for ranting. I just... I hate when people don;t stick to their guns.
SkullszEyes chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
lmfao. I Love the ending of this chapter! :)
Please updater soon!
EtherealBlue chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Scary crazy guy, really scary. I would probably end up hitting him on the head with something just to make him stop lol
Encore19 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
this is very funny
Angel of Pride chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
LOVELOBELOVELOVELOVELOVE
Starshine333 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Love this story 3 That was perhaps the most crazy and hilarious seven chapters ever.
falling-into-fate chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
...Awesome last line! xD Made me laugh. This story was great, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing. :)
Miqnon chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAN BARELY BREATHE THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD HOT SEX I MEAN REALLY
Shizaki Kuro chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
LOve the story and im only on the third chapter!

i had a total fangirl moment at the mention of gravitation... it was messy

lmnop chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Don't think I have laughed out so much reading a chapter before.
Maya LeFay chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
ZOMG fantastic story. Bloody hilarious. Halo 2. Cinema. NASCAR turns. The classic soda-on-the-lap. Joelinity. This story seems to get better and humor.
foreveran chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
I love Reid so fricking crazy xD
328 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »