Reviews for 666
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Nice story. Zombie fests can be so cool. And that comment about Hell...is this sci-fi or supernatural?
Spirit Tigress chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
So cool! Nice ending!
Spirit Tigress chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Dang! Everyone's dying! Who's left? Travis, DT and Jon maybe? If this virus is passed by bites and there is no cure, they better give Jon to the zombies or put him out of his misery.

aka Dark Revival
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Very gory, I like! About the water hose, it's a weapon! I'll read on!
dfgsfdghftgt44 chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
You've certainly developed your writing skills quite a bit from this. It's not quite amateur, but it does feel brief and rushed. It's hard to keep track of who's who and where they are. Really, though, I don't need to waste time giving you advice because you write so much better now. Not bad for a start though.

~Cirien Phoenix
Landon Stray chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
uh i only saw the first chapter. its pretty good, but i think you should have rated it Mature.
Abominationz chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
hey, hey, hey! fat albert's here! jk. nice story. can't wait to read the rest. cliffies! gr
kirk chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
when are you going to post bosheto!

E-Mail me
C. Catlin chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Good finish...Try hard _
furry creature chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
it seemed cliched. and you need a beta reader. definetly. some of the solutions seemed a little too convenient.
furry creature chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
i liked it. quite a bit. although it does seem quite cliched. and the sequences leadinh up to him shooting them in the first place are a little brief.
C. Catlin chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
Rushed... but a really cool ultra-unrealistic-super-action-hardcore-listen-to-some-fucking-rock-music-while readin-this-story-about-zombies-and-the-way-that-they-die-cuz-those-guys-shot-them-to-fucking-peices-ha-ha-i-like-gore story... Wait,is that a word? Also North Dakota doesnt have any cliffs...unless your in the bad lands, which is more like a desert. Though WW3 would probly cause Russia to bomb there...Theres a HUGE missle feild there! By Minot AFB I think... DO you live in ND or did you just write about it?