Reviews for Eclipse
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
My friend and I just read this, we think the style rocks and were all like 'Aww' at the end cuz it's so touching. I was wondering if you could review my latest fic 'Making a Monster' you might like it... or hate it. I read your bio and laughed my ass off at the thing about happiness.

-Di
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
Thats was pretty cool!
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
Nice poem. Is it at all specific (person-, gender-, or otherwise?)

Anyway, good stuff.

Ta!

-PTG
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
This truely inspired me! - This was very well written and beautiful. You used some great word choice and use some good depth. - Well done!

!* Noelle; Hugs and allot of love.*!
til-iburnout aka Amanda Helton chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I haven't been able to review anything of yours in forever *glares at ficitionpress* I think fictionpress has something against me. I love all of your work and I will read to catch up on them. This poem is beautiful, I love the format it's perfect.

thank you for all of your reviews, i appreciate them.

your friendtil-iburnout aka Amanda
vanburen chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
The part about "look back/toward winter" really caught me because it goes against the grain; people usually look towards spring. Also the reference to December as golden. Very nice.
Rara Punk chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
lovely. I like this, its beautifuly written.

-write on!
lilah-person chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
hey, write a poem about me! i feel left out! if this one is about steffanie, and u wrote 1 about tascha...I FEEL LEFT OUT!
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hey jake!nice poem! its krunk! Very emotional! LOVE IT!
arcane devices chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
another poem i truly enjoyed from you-ADD
Eternal Aeris chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
it's so pretty...so sweet...so jacobish...lol, yet again another jacob masterpiece!- lilah
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
beautiful; it's a really sad poem, but it's beautiful. (good job :D)
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Wha! It's so true! So touching and *sniffs* sad. Especially since I can relate so closely. Like the style too. Hawke
tabiboi chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Boy or girl?I know what you're feeling, but it's usually been about someone way too old for ...young , good luck on your love.