Reviews for Nova Quest
Windgirl chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
Wow, lots of gun violence and a lot of situations, a couple of spelling errors though, but I don't care. I really liked this story
Oona-ee chapter 14 . 8/16/2005
woah..so.. Vincent was already dead?.. then he came back to life?..

anyway, good story!
CammyToad chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I like this story! It's really exciting! I'll read more when I have time but besides that, great job!
Gaki Toki chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
Vincent sounds like he's from Brooklyn, is he? Maybe it was just your grammar but he really did sound like he came from Brooklyn, sometimes I talk like that but not often, only when I get really pissed. My boyfriend thinks it's cute...X_X, anyways hmm, Vincent is my most hated character's middle name. Strange. So, THIS is what you wanted me to read? Alrighty...Lee certainly does love to swear a lot doesn't he? Well, at least he's dead now huh? My left hand hurts really badly...damn...gr...

Love, Gaki
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Wow! I like the format. Very creative.
Oni Starwind chapter 14 . 5/30/2005
Great job. Lots of plot twists, and surpirzies, and the cotton thing was funny. Vincent finally got what he wanted.
Mizz - ASSome - KiTtY chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Hello again... just trying to give you more reviews, okay
sasuke kun chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
Hey great job man keep up the good work.
Gaki Toki chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
Hey hon, thought you could use a review. I was bored too _-v, anyways what a bastard this Lee is, he can't even keep any friends for longer than that? Wow, reminds me of this guy I know. Anyways I laughed when they said somethin' about "I wouldn't fuck you" HAHAHA! See...I was thinking butt fucking, not screwing someone over...I'm such a sick bitch aren't I?
Darket chapter 12 . 4/28/2005
...I'm still reading. Good job.
Takehiro chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Um...you spelled "bastards" wrong just so you know, and I would recomend doin the story like this Example: Vincent: Hello biscuit dough (ENTER)(Jumps from ping pong table)(ENTER)Biscuit dough: Die you piece of crapGet it? It would make it a lot less confusing. Great story though, a little like Constantine.
Oni Starwind chapter 12 . 4/23/2005
I agree with you. I think lgf is taking up all the attention. Lol. Well at least i know it was good.
Darket chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
I didn't like this chapter as much as the other parts of the story. But it was ok.
Oni Starwind chapter 11 . 4/16/2005
Lol the kid. It was very good. but it seemed a bit rushed.
Oni Starwind chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
Oh, yea, great job. Very cool
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »