Reviews for There was a boy
Miss Lilian chapter 7 . 1/31/2005
YAY! an update _ sorry i'm just happy to be home (spent 13 hours at school to day T.T) but i have made it out alive! thanks for the Ice Cappuccino :D thanks for the "sorry about your head cold, hopefully by now it's -whoosed!- away", don't worry it has "whoosed! away" lol. those little tylonal pills do wonders :P
favoritesong chapter 6 . 1/30/2005
You update fast! Yeah! That was very, very good. I liked it a lot!
Miss Lilian chapter 6 . 1/29/2005
wow... this chapter was slightly sad. It could have been Mr. Blue, or the fact that I woke up this morning with a slight head cold. But any way. i've only drank coffee once... it was awful! i rather cappochino _ the only thing leopard in my room would be the lamp and my fav. pillow. well um... can't think of anything else to say. update soon _
Miss Lilian chapter 5 . 1/28/2005
wo! i really liked this chapter! dont really know why... oh yeah it had an ORANGE bed in it! now i must say my bed has been slightly orange at one time. i will admitt it. but it looked awful in my (at the time) pink room. now i must admitt i painted my room when i was 3... i am proud to say i repainted it. well before i distract you any longer from writing more... i'll just go and bounce off the walls of my purple room... i blame caffeine. update soon _
favoritesong chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
I like this story. A lot. It's very good and funny and everything.
Miss Lilian chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
I must say, this is turning out very well. I fell totally sympathetic to Mikey, i would have killed Noel if it had been me. I love how your leaving little hints through out the story about what is going on in the lives of your characters. hope you update soon _
Miss Lilian chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
hnm, it seemed like a good story. but its too early on to know for sure. which means... update as soon as you can! _
revertedautumn chapter 3 . 1/26/2005
i like how you are developing this. Bit by bit. A see a lot of foreshadowing happening.
revertedautumn chapter 2 . 1/26/2005
HAWT! ma gusta!

oh. right. Well thank you for acknowledging my review like that... I don't think anyone has done that before. o.0;

oh well, as for you work. I do really love the way that the story is going and i think with some editing, and some more time and effort, this would be really fun to film. I envy you on being able to write scripts like this. I can hardly ever even finish a story...

And yeah. Exams suck. I just took my math and physics one today... _

Keep up the great work.
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
omgomg!I think i am in love. I would love to read more of this. I love that way u are developing the characters and are you actually planning on fliming this becuase that would rockk so hard... !
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10