Reviews for There was a boy
flies.like.decay chapter 27 . 7/18/2005
rain youre such a sap case :p lol nice chapter even if its one of hte longest i ever read rofl this whole thing is long has there been one chapter less than 50 pages? _ but thats a good thing more reading for me!
flies.like.decay chapter 26 . 7/18/2005
rofl i lovers how noel just does unexpected things poor craig though _ but hmm i have to say rain is still my favorite
flies.like.decay chapter 25 . 7/18/2005
aw mikey thats so sweet rofl well im being hounded in chores favors and 'can you do this for me right quick' so im going to move on before some bratty younger sibling busts into my room and tells me i have to make dinner...gr
flies.like.decay chapter 24 . 7/17/2005
nice chapter i'd say more but i AM going to sleep i'll continue on tomorrow i swear cause i havent slept since around 12 o clock rofl
flies.like.decay chapter 23 . 7/17/2005
ph there should be more of rain in these chapters cause _ well there just should have been moving on though cause its getting late- i mean early!
flies.like.decay chapter 22 . 7/17/2005
noel always looks at the good side of things and thats what i like about him someone said...that i always look at the bad but thats not true!hehe
flies.like.decay chapter 21 . 7/17/2005
rofl! take it out on the parents...wait thats what i do i just dream of the character taking a hammer to their head in revenge...BLOND THAT IS DISGUSTING SHUT YOUR TRAP ALREADY...moving on
flies.like.decay chapter 20 . 7/17/2005
rofl!nice job noel getting the teacher all worked up like that _ moving on
flies.like.decay chapter 19 . 7/17/2005
*groans*im soo tired but i dont want to stop reading because this is like the perfect story...moving on
flies.like.decay chapter 18 . 7/17/2005
trents in love rofl...tired moving on
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 29 . 7/17/2005
I should be shot, killed, and poked with something…sharp. This is going to suck I know because I /need/ to get off the computer but I’m not going to quite yet (god, I’d say I’ve put this off for long enough, yea?) The beginning was completely adorable, of course. The hand holding and Mikey’s thoughts. Much goodness to start with, and it makes me think this chapter is going to be cute, which is very, very, VERY good. You know me and my fluff addiction…I always love the interaction between Mikey and Noel. It’s comfortable, you know, natural, but there is something awkward underneath it that makes me kind of grin. Stepping on familiar toes is fun, don’t you think?

[Pass me duct tape and a blindfold and I’ll be set.] Yes, that deserves it’s own line. Ha. Kind of kinky, isn’t it? And that is why it deserves it because I’m horribly perverted a large portion of the time. Extra points for Noel not seeing anything wrong with it. Lol. He’s always so innocent, it seems. (have I said that before? Probably. It’s still true.) Anywho…

Aww. Poor Noel. He knows how to angst with the best of them. Lol. I guess it would be kind of hurtful, to know that someone who you tell all your secrets to (or close to, anyway) doesn’t do the same back. (And to interrupt my Noel love-fest: AW. More hand holding. You know how to make a fangirl happy.) I’m glad Noel isn’t mad, but even if he was, he never stays mad for long so it wouldn’t have been the /worst/. Still. Yay.

Rain the little peacemaker. He makes it so damn cute. Heh. [Hehe, whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears maybe…?] I wonder what he would do if he found out that was pretty much true. I doubt he’d flip, you know, just because he’s so neat but you never know. Ah, keep in mind that I’m reviewing as I read so if I talk about something that gets answered, so not my fault for not knowing yet (okay, so it is but *shh*. We‘ll pretend.) Amusing, but semi-sad, that Mikey completely got out of wack after the comment. I get the worry though. *pets him*

[If you react just like this when someone’s only joking around…how will you feel when the real thing comes along?] Ha, he so has a point. Which reminds me of the beginning, because Mikey says he liked it, he wouldn’t really care if someone did find out, and yet he trips out when a joke about it comes up. *sigh* Such a confusing boy he is. OHWEECRAIGLOVE. Yea, I just thought I’d say that. Lol. It’s so adorable that he has to push his glasses up (a lot, if I’m not mistaken.)

The whole random scare from Rain and playing with Mikey’s hair is my favorite part of the chapter now. It’s just damn cute, man. Rain is such a little flirt. ILOVEIT. He was never this playful before. Gah. Too much love for it from me right now. I might explode. And Mikey seems mildly horrified. That earns some extra points too. [In one swift, practiced movement, he fake yawns his arm over and around Mikey’s annoyed shoulders.] Hahahaha. What a ‘smooth’ boy thing to do. I’ve always wanted to try that, even if I’m not a boy. Ha. Must do it someday. Hmm, such a fucking great end of a chapter. I officially adore even more.

And yea…I do believe this is enough rambling from me now. Hope you continue this soon (and again, sorry about being so late.)
flies.like.decay chapter 16 . 7/17/2005
_ that was so sexehful and thats all i have to say really so im monving on heh heh . rain. O.O rofl i wont get into details
flies.like.decay chapter 15 . 7/17/2005
lol loved that begining part with noel and mikey...so cute. hehe. poor rain heh heh but pain doesnt last forever well...not for the more fortunate ones anyhow oh...i dont think i was supposed to say that _ what would ryan think?hehe moving on!
flies.like.decay chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
rain...you have a big potty mouth! _ heh heh finally a little bit of something something other than thoughts hehe _)/ moving on
flies.like.decay chapter 13 . 7/17/2005
pink _ i go for any chance i have to dye my hair an odd colour hehe but whew im glad i dont celebrate i hate writing out valentines notes where you say 'be mine' or 'hope you have a nice valentine' with some ugly card where everybody is smiling i would send a card with a transsexual and say 'i hope you find this attractive' _
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »