Reviews for There was a boy
flies.like.decay chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
augh peoples attitudes when they arent written on lines or posted on a computer screen ahem *cough*RYAN!ha cought ya buddy _moving on to the next chapeteer!
flies.like.decay chapter 10 . 7/17/2005
lol poor noel lost that bad _ hehe i guess nobody beats the invincible..ahh crap...mikey _ almost forgot his name woah eh heh just going on about nothing sorry moving on!
flies.like.decay chapter 9 . 7/17/2005
ah the movie theaters never getting more than two bags i feel the popcorn belongs to me _ once again as i have said almost every time or probably every time i have left a review hot chapter there...i worded it different hehe
flies.like.decay chapter 8 . 7/17/2005
ok i dropped one of my many childish games and now i cant stop saying mickey! * ( lol i keep getting this picture in my head where noel is hopping around the house and suddenly he trips down a flight of stairs i dont know lol _ my brain is getting way weird on me
flies.like.decay chapter 7 . 7/17/2005
augh you ruined my fun i thought his name was said like mickey mouses so i kept taking the challenge of not saying mikey AND NOW i shall not stop it either im just going to have to reverse the process _ nice chapter even if they had to talk about the school lunches which are really nummy _
flies.like.decay chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
yeah well ryan still has the longest hair for a guy ok maybe not the longest...nice chapter even if i have a feeling i already hate that dad...i hate most dads in stories!they all turn out to be jerks and stuff and well nobody ever says anything about the mom the mom's always are the good guys ohh im going on about nothing _ as usual!
flies.like.decay chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
its so cool how noel is just like always happy!even if he could probably squeeze the life out of a person _ thats not a bad thing i suppose noo its wayy good hehe moving on
flies.like.decay chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
noel you are *cough*evil that was wrong lol _ nice chapter hehheh
flies.like.decay chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
hehe _ nice chapter nice story so far unless...im going to move on to the next chapter and theyre all abducted by aliens and taken to the planet mars where some little green guys force them to be theyre sex slaves and...i'll be moving on now
flies.like.decay chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
how come i always start reading the good stories eons after theyre published and im bored to tears because only one author seems to update every day so i only get ONE chapter _
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
woah im glad my mums never up when i go to school i can get up as late as i want as long as i make it on time _
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 29 . 7/14/2005
u know its funny i know i read this chappy but for some weird reason i seem not to have reviewed, bad me, bad me! ok, of course u kno i love this im so sad tho that the end is almost near *sobs* i so cannot wait for the next chappy even as it brings me ever closer to the end of rain an mikey. jus plz tell me that poor rain gets somethin for his troubles, lol. no dont tell me thatd ruin it all! ok enough bad grammer and punctuation to last u a lifetime here so ima let it be. But PLZ PLZ PLZ update SON!
Reviewer annonymous chapter 29 . 7/5/2005
Oh, Rain/Mikey fluff is pretty...::sparkly eyes:: So damn cute, and Rain is such a flirt! Who would've thunkit? Not me...okay I lie. I knew there had to be a flirt in there somewhere, and here he is for all to see! Aww, why'd you leave us there though? Now I keep wondering if they -will- kiss but I have a feeling they won't...I won't give up hope though! Must stay strong for all us Rain/Mikey fans sakes! Oh, and congratulations on reaching 100 reviews by the way, must be happy eh! I would be if I were you. Well deserved reviews though and keep it up. Take as long as you want for next chapter, as long as we don't have to wait forever I'll be fine! _;
AppLEaves chapter 29 . 7/3/2005
I can't believe I haven't reviewed for this!

Oh well... here I go.

Of all people in here, I like Rain best. Mikey's okay, but he's a grump... for me. Rain's more calm and collected, even though he can be really funny. Craig is my lover. Nice, sweet, cute... but unfortunately taken.

But go on with the Mikey and Rain fluff. It's the best there is. Craig and Trent's is okay... but is there gonna be anyone for Noel?

Hope so. Everyone HAS to have a mate. Or else we'll just die from sex-deprivation.

If there is such a thing...

-Sugar
Caness chapter 29 . 7/2/2005
Have a few grammar/syntax sticklers, biggest one that irked me was all the 'than's that should be 'then'. Otherwise, I applaud you. Most enjoyable.~Speare
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »