Reviews for Jennie
snarky muffin chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
SHE'S BIGGER AND BADDER AND EVILER THAN BEFORE...MUAHAHA!
snarky muffin chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
oh me like planes!
snarky muffin chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
i can't believe they're going to america either. america sucks. lol jk.
Gatha chapter 3 . 3/6/2005
Well, I didn't see that coming. But I'm not entirely surprised. I don't know what I'm thinking, I tried to read the whole thing in an Irish dialect. Gimme a break.
crapinacan chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
ok well cuz you are not sure where to take jennie in this, i have an idea for ya!ok so she's a bad gurl. right? we know that. so let her go to a party and get drunk and barf and try to walk home, but she's not sober yet so she doesn't go home, she goes into an alley and she meets this guy who takes care of her and all till she feels better- cuz she has the worst hangover in the history of any. and i dunno, i was just thinking you could change it around and make her be a good girl again and include a tad of romance. that's my suggestion. use if it you like...just tell me if it sounds good or if you hate it. ttfn. gaggle me.
musicwriter2b chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
hm... reminds me of Coach Aldrich's class... though.i like well,i shall be seeing u 2moro, and keep it gunna go read ur other stuff. like, bob the lizard, !mal
musicwriter2b chapter 2 . 1/27/2005
la la la! la la la la la la la! la la la! la la la la !ok yeah, awesome still. keep working, and now im off 2 read chapter 3!mal
musicwriter2b chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
hey paige!guess what?i actually practiced!for a whole 15 minutes!yay, and the exam is 2moro.i bet he won't make us play the whole thing. and if he does it by sections, me and u would definatly get an A. w00t!awesome story. a few switches here and there with tenses, but otherwards, pretty darn good. and guess wat?i found a replacement reed 4 2moro. im so happy! lol, but my hand is sore, but its still not bleeding, only the tops of my hands r bleeding cuz they're allergic 2 winter, but thats besides the working!mal
snarky muffin chapter 3 . 1/27/2005
HOW CUTE! i like it! i don't have ideas for a new title for this one or samara though...i could help out after i read more of it *hint hint* because then i'll kinda get the essence of the people and all...yeah. ciao for now.
LoveBomb chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
It was okay, you kind of switched back and forth from present tense to past tense a couple times.. Something you must /never/ do.