Reviews for The Night I Almost Died
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Angsty stuff indeed. I tend to stray away from this kind of poetry tho.
FurballofEvilness chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Yay for rhyming angstiness!

*passes two sprites* Alright, let me say this outright: I'm not good at reviews. Understand? Understood. Good.

Angstiness to me is sepperate from real life. I, myself have never been seriously depressed, as death has never actually existed in my mind until recently.

This poem brings back those moments where I felt as if I would be better off dead (And heck, if I wasn't afraid of death, I'd probably be dead now...meh...)and things happened that shouldn't have. But just like in this poem there was always someone who would step in and keep me whole. *sniffles* I would like to thank you very much for writing this poem. It brings back both memories good and bad. Both of which shouldn't be forgotten.

Alrighty, out of the tear-felt moment. My favorite part is at the end. That's where I feel the poem reached out to me at its best. This of course, is just my opinion but I feel I must say it nonetheless.

Alrighty. I'm done. I apologize for the bad review. Waste of space, I know.
Shelia Gavin chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Wow, this is some deep stuff! This is nicely written, too! Watch punctuation and capitalization -grabs crown for Queen Annoying Picky Editor-, but this is very good otherwise! I know the feeling behind this... been there, done that, and still picking up the pieces from it all. Good luck, and great job!Livin' in the SubZero,Tatianna Blusummers