Reviews for Poker
AllyCred chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
i liked this, although some of the rhyme was forced and inconsistant...it was well written especially the way you compared it to life...good job. lots of love AllyCred
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Great poem but I feel that some of the rhymes are kind of forced and inconsistent. Interesting concept though.

*lime-girl*
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
An interesting concept..nice metaphor! I compared love to poker, if you read that...I have no idea...keep on going!
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
pretty cool, ADD-chan, but...the rhyming patten's not consistent. I love the metaphors and descriptions you used. poetry about life is always enlightening...but honestly, do you think anybody can handle this game? It's a gamble we all take, it's a matter of whether we fail or not. great poem.

Sumi-chan; A whispers in the wind, my love
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Hey, this was good. And i am pretty sure some of the parts of this weren't rhyme. They were assonence i think cuz they did have the same vowel sounds. But I'm not the one to say. At least I think that it's . Still, it is a great poem. Post more soon. People like yr stuff.
Purified Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Hey Arcane! Nice poem. I just love people using metaphors when they're explaining about something in life. Nice rhyming too...it's hard to do that P. Anywayz...keep up the good work!
Rose of Granuaile chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
hmm, interesting, the rhythm isn't constant, but other than that it wasn't too bad.

Hip
Aku no Otaku chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
awesome! good rhymes
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Cute... _

* Noelle *
Wrath of Lee Scoresby chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I would give a longer review, but I am in urgent need of medical attention after the reading of this poem.