Reviews for HUNGER PAINS
oldwolf chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
momwouldtastebettercooked!
ryan231 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
That was good. There are only two things I would give some criticism on. The first is the author's note, you shouldn't need to defend yourself, and honestly it ruined the story for me, I think a warning of violence would be acceptable. And the second thing is, the story is to short. I am not trying to tell you how to write. But I really think it could have benefited from more of a background story, maybe with the use of flashbacks. Well that's all I have, and I hope you can you use my suggestions. Remember keep on writing, and don't be afraid of what people think.
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
This story is just filled with awesomeness. When I finished reading it the only word that came to mind was "Whoa." Very cool, keep it up.
MidnightLynx chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Wow, super gory!totally disturbing!as much as I hate to admit it your full of sickning ideas its pretty usually the most disturbing things we dream of so don't forget those expirences when your if you want to make it truely freaky tap into what scares people the most and back it up with scientific data,it becomes scarier because it has more truth. GOD JOB!
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
This was a bit violent,but the way you write it intesifies the...emotions of it all instead of the blood and guts. In my opinion, which is a good attribute. Great story, I like the cyclic end with him going after the Indian.

Katlyn