Reviews for Special Education Teacher in Training
iglooey chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
What an amazing, motivational essay. You really sent a message out to readers through simply your words. I loved how you tied in Laura to the essay to show how memorable one person could be. It would be a little bit more interesting if you connected your ending with what you began with. Maybe write a little bit more about Laura to really show how much she made an impact on your life. Why did she make an impact on you and so on? Awesome and wonderful job.
melody mama chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Awesome! They are awesome people. I have been around people like that all my life and know how amazing they are. And I'm glad you want to teach in special ed. I am greatly interested in it as well, not positve, but love that area. But my love is the blind community. I've grown up in it and have a great passion for education.
MiggsThompson chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Reading this made me smile. It takes maturity to care about issues, and experience and devotion to understand issues. It seems to me that you have both of these amazing gifts. Your enthusiasm radiated through this piece. I think I will bookmark it, and come back whenever I am feeling like humans are incurable scum. Thank you for your incredible gift to society!
Anon E. Muss chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Hi, I liked your congratualtions in finding your career choice, it's a very honorable youngest brother actually has Down Syndrome so I know what you mean, he has really touched my life.I was wondering if you'd like to read my essay and some letters written to the Black Eyed Peas (I'm not sure if you've heard of them or their song "Let's get retarded") Anyways, my essay is called "This is so Retarded" and it basically deals with how people use the word but primarily it's about BEP, I've written them and they wrote back, not very nicely I might add. So, anyways, I think you should read it and maybe help me come up with some ideas about how to deal with them, so to speak, writing Viacom MTV etc, it's all in there.

So, I'll end this now, glad to have you around and talk to you later.