Reviews for Sugar Rush
romanticstoryz chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
Hey, ya know what? I'M MADLY IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!
city-gal7 chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
i really really REALLY hate will! what does he have agaisnt Jasmine anyway? she's ncie and everything! and jeremy loves her! i really hope lizzie will humiliate...TORTURE...KILL idiot and jerkette. For now, it seems that David is the good guy. ANd for a criticism...its should go "it's..." not "is..." i get confused sometimes. But...UPDATE SOON!
starry chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
aww. idiots so cute. lol. i wonder why hes been hanging around so much.. hm.. lol. and the last word thing was adorable. I wish they'd get together soon.. but at the same time i like how he teases her. :D*trys to imagine Idiot as young eric bana* Update soon! Lub, StarryPS.. im gonna read "With you" next... ill review for that too. :)
Lady Wrye chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Wow, thats quite a large tip. Lol. I hope you update soon!

-Vanessa
Drowning In Darkness chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Its not really a filler in a bad way Clav its in a good way. See now you know that theres something happening and your setting the plot up some more I liked your filler chapter :-D Rebester
A. Cox chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
wow, quite a tip! So, we are all wanting to know what is the deal with David, :) I can't wait to find out! update soon!
Unangelichalo chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
I've seen that milk carton thing, I think...

It sounds familiar...

*shrugs*

Anyway, awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the update!

Love Kat.
Darkie chapter 7 . 3/17/2005
Hm... Interesting. I have a few ideas as to who coming4u is but...All together it's complaint: You take so long to update. :P
jammi chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
lol, why should we kill you, I loved that it was so sweet. And that was so me when she tried to explain the song to her friend. Very nice filler. And it's great how you're updating.
skibunny chapter 6 . 3/16/2005
gahh! i'm going crazy here... i can't wait for the next chapter! it's been very interesting so far
A. Cox chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
:) good good good.. and did i mention good? please continue, I am loving this!
KinneyGirl chapter 6 . 3/14/2005
Nice chapter. Still very much enjoying this. Update soon.
Realitydreams chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
Will is getting more mysterious with every chapter...luv this chapter. Update soon!
starry chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
oh... of course no one's as hot as eric bana. But idiot can be real close. hee. liz and idiot. aw. they're so cute.. even if they SEEM to dislike each other. :DUpdate.. or ill send the HJCs on you.. not that that's a BAD thing.

Lub, Starry
Lady Wrye chapter 6 . 3/9/2005
Liz really should listen to Will. If I were her, I would trust him. I'm wondering what kind of bad news David is...hmm. Well, update soon please!

-Vanessa