Reviews for With You
passion101 chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
HA! I knew it! It's going to be ending soon though isn't it?
Starry chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
::Tear::That was so beautiful.. esp. the last lines..

and im crying also because that's it's over.. i'll miss your story ..

it rocked! no more Luke... Must cry in corner...

Lub, Starry
city-gal7 chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
well, first of, you have ALOT of spelling and sentence mistakes. The doctor is a guy but you said she. and somewhere in the beginning too, there was a spelling mistake as well. But from that, nothing's wrong! so cute! the way luke found out and stuff. I'm glad that Michael and her dad cared more for her than with Rachel. I hate Rachel *nods head* yup. I really do! update soon!
M. Bailey chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
"WOW" is about all I can say. I can't find anything else to say about this story. It's just amazing! Keep up the good writing!
jennycraig10 chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
I read this story and I love it... aw, it's over with... I lvoe it so much though! Seriously, sequel!
Drowning In Darkness chapter 14 . 4/6/2005
All I have to say is two tihngs. Good and Sequel. Thats it Im done that all I want It was a great story Clavie, I liked it.

Rebester
Lenne chapter 14 . 4/6/2005
Love it.. thats so sweet.. i hope everything will continue to go well for them.. happy endigs pls.. update soon
bibble chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
*singsong voice* somebody's pregnent. somebody's pregnent. am i right?
Evil Leprechaun chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Great chaps! update soon please. Laters
Happy4 chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Its getting better and better! I caan't wait until you add more.
beebee17 too lazy to login LOL chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Whoa! Hella pretty ring! I wanna marry a jeweler...LOL. Great chapter! Update soon!

BeeBee
Unangelichalo chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Oh how cute!

Teehee.

She's pregnant...

Update soon!

Love Kat.
bitemyass chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Luke's stupid. Doesn't he realize that she's pregnant? is she's not pregnant, then she must be really sick! i'm glad that Luke's mom likes her. And damn! they are so sex addicted people! in the carriage? with people that can hear them? shit! god chapter!
Lenohn chapter 13 . 4/4/2005
Love it.. is she pregnant? pls update soon. happy endings are the best..
angela chapter 13 . 4/3/2005
I'm guessing caitlyn's pregnant. Good story pls update.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »