Reviews for With You
Lenon chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
love it.. update soon pls..
Pavane chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
despite the fact you REALLY need a grammar beta and soon, (your run-on sentences and misspellings make my eyes bleed) the plot is wonderful. you kept me hooked. not too many writers with bad grammar and spelling mechanics can do that.

if you think i'm being too harsh, then that's your opinion. i'm just trying to give you constructive criticism because I know this story could flow and be so much better if you got the grammar rules down and the mistakes under control.

Any more updates? I'm dying to know what happens next...

oh, and are you sure the sex scene only merits a rating of Teen? Some tattletaler might complain and get you booted off because supposedly it might be Mature.

(even if I sound like an overbearing teacher to you - some people don't take to constructive criticism well - at least I'm not going to be all nitpicky about ratings.) I'm just warning you.

aj
beebee17 chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
That was hysterically good! Thanks! I wish I could print this story out and read it all the time (yeah, it's THAT good).

BeeBee
starry chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
LukeCatilyn PERFECT

Clavie's story ::With you:: EVEN MORE PERFECT!

you rock, clavie.

lub, starry
jammi chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
nice, I can't wait for when caitlyn meets Luke's *sigh*, I love him, he's so perfect, mother.

Very good:D
Drowning In Darkness chapter 12 . 3/30/2005
Ah you know me i rant too so its okay. And im always here for you Clavie in a cyber sense at least. :-D The chapter was great even though i read it in all of its stages i stil enjoyed reading it again. I knew i had heard that line from somewhere but just couldnt remember i saw that movie in the theators and we rented it once. Its an okay movie lol I So ill ttyl Clav nice chapter.

Rebe
fatty-fat-fat chapter 11 . 3/30/2005
such a cute story! and what a cute way to end the story! hope you do update soon
bibble chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
this is such a sweet story. with a little bit of amusement thrown in so that its not so "drama-ish". awesome. although i don't know where you got that "moon is orange"quote from, i do have to say that it was a great way to end the chapter!
Krystal Nickle chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
i cant beleive you ended the chapter like that. please update soon as i was glued to my computer the whole time i was reading your story. i really liked it and i will put it in my favorites list now. and i have no idea where the moon comment came from but i was hoping you would tell me later. it added a cute ending for the chapter even though i didnt want the chapter to end.
Happy4 chapter 11 . 3/28/2005
I absolutely love this story! You have to add some more soon. I'm sad that I just found this story tonight.
Oh la la chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
such a cute chapter. Are u going to change the rating to R? cause of the scene, you know. But it was sweet and i have no clue where that comment, the moon thing, came from. see ya! ~Crystalline
bitemyass chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
Hola! El capítulo bueno! quiero realmente cómo que Caitlyn puede ser tan ingenuo cuando viene a tipos. ¡Su acerca de tiempo ella se dio cuenta de que ese seh adora Luke. ..took ella lo suficiente! Sea tener cuidado para el próximo capítulo pronto!
Nichole L. Andrews chapter 11 . 3/26/2005
This story was amazing, I just kept reading and reading! Great story line...it kind of reminds me of that movie The Notebook. Well, keep up the great work! I'll be waiting for Chapter 11
nedi chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
an orange moon? i think it's called a Harvest moon sometimes. something to do with the earth. i don't know. anyway, this story's so fun to read! D

diSasteRAngL
Katsiebee chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
That was good. This is still one of the best written stories online I've read, and I've read a lot of them. Keep up the great work! Oh...and while I have no idea where the moon thing might have come from, I'll still hazard a guess anyway...Wallace and Gromit? Probably wrong, but oh well. That was very funny. Thanks for the entertainment!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »