Reviews for With You
city-gal7 chapter 11 . 3/25/2005
i really don't like that Tony guy. He is so annoying. Can't he just give it up already and see that Caitlyn loves Luke. But i guess we can thank Tony too! if he didn't keep pressuring Caitlyn, then she would have never realized that she LOVED Luke. I have NO idea where that moon comment came from! you have to tell me in your next update! update soon!
Monalex Potter chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Hola: (Again)

Esta muy bonito este fic, que lindo ah, continua asi quieres? y has mas fics como este.

P.S: Cuantos faltan para el final?
Elvis Presley Lives chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
Great Job!*G*C*R*
Mystical princess chapter 11 . 3/24/2005
cool, good story.
Evil Leprechaun chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
loved the chap! no clue where the ref. came come but thats probably not the kind of question he was expecting! good chap update soon please!
jammi chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
That was so sweet, totally pg-13 I loved it, and the last line was too cute, I would love to know where you got it from. Thankies for the chappy, :D
beebee17 chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
That was really sweet. Thanks for the update! Props!
passion101 chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Oy, sex scene! Hate them! I mean, everyone knows wut happens so y write about it?
siwonsiwon chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Haha cute chappie. Question: is this story close to ending? Hope it isn't. Keep it up.
Aestas Memoriola chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
"Why does the moon look orange sometimes?"

Lol. Nice chappy.

Love Sazzy
Limegreenqueen chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
what a way to end a chapter. are you on spring break because I am and its great. I just posted a new story and I would like for you to check it out. its called TO BE ILLIGITAMITE. this was a great chapter i wonder what other obstacles thay have comming thier way. oh you never wrote about how thier relationship was seen by the servants. keep writing and i hope they are really happy but is she going to be introduced to society in this story becuase she hasn't met his mother yet. and what about his father. is he dead? i realy love this story and they are so cute together. Oh your 1st sentence in this chapter said " I remember the day I realized I loved look." is that supposed to be Luke because i could not figure it out until 5 paragraphs sure you check your mistakes but keep writinglove karla
ElvislivesAgain chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Oh that was so sweet I loved it update really soo ok, please. It was so cute and fluffy, and wonderful!
Drowning In Darkness chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Its awesome Clav and no i have no idea where the reference comes from. Hee he yep I remember when you gave me that part.
Unangelichalo chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
Hey Clavie!

Love the chapter!

So cute!

Are you allowed to keep the rating at PG-13, still?

Loved it. Update soon!

Love Kat.
CoOkIe MoNsTeR chapter 11 . 3/23/2005
caitlyn can be so inncoenct sometimes, can't she? but it's funny. Anyway, it was a good chapter. I'm glad Caitlyn figured out that seh loved Luke. Now...jsut how to get rid of Anothiny...i really HATE him! trying to steal Caitlyn from Luke...tsk. NEVER GONNA HAPPEND...right? update soon!
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »