Reviews for With You
Alyson101 chapter 14 . 1/6/2012
WOW! That was one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. You just had a couple of grammar errors but overall I five your super awesome story a 9.5/10!
Jenny-A chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
Lovely and beautiful story!
Sult-an Peper chapter 14 . 4/27/2011
What a great ending! I love how you developed the characters. Although I think it's too short though, but I love it anyway. Great work!
miquest chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Like it so far. :) m goin to read the whole story at a stretch.
michelle chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
best fiction ive read so far.
sweetpea265 chapter 14 . 3/24/2011
Really liked this story! Very sweet. Wish there was a little epilogue, but I noticed that this story is part of a series so maybe we'll get to read a little bit more about these characters in the other stories :)
sweetpea265 chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
Aw, come on now! You made me cry :(
larafrancesca chapter 14 . 2/15/2011
I love the development of their relationship into love, very well written. Thank you for sharing! :)
momo3069 chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
Hey! And I did began to read the Evencorts serie again! I like them all so much. Luke and Caitlyn are the perfekt couple!
naivete chica chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
I really enjoyed reading this story! It was really sweet and their love developed in meaningful steps. I really liked how Luke became sweet to Caitlyn and they changed each other for the better.

If you ever want to write more for this story, I rkn there is lots that you could still write about! I was surprised that it ended to abruptly, because I was expecting some big complications to arise still. A part of me feels that everything was too easy for Luke and Caitlyn, and I would have loved to see their insecurities and resentment towards each other play out, at the start, before falling in love. I was expecting more of big scary cold Luke and broken withdrawn and scared Caitlyn.

That is all just me saying that I wanted more to read, because I enjoyed this story so much and am sad to part with Luke and Caitlyn already! hehe Please do write more stories set in historical periods!
Sam chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I don't know how you do it... writing so many stories and none of them lacking... it's amazing, you are a great writer with an amazing imagination.
kismet chapter 13 . 8/22/2010
is she pregnant?
sdyedanney chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
aw so cute!
MoManiac chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
absolutely adorable! i loved how they were both totally broken but they helped each other heal... EK soo cute
Aradia Cloud chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
Oh. Interesting. Tony's back.
310 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »