Reviews for With You
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
LOVE IT!
chocolaterain chapter 13 . 11/27/2009
I am absolutely in love with this story, I think I've read up to chapter 12 in about an hour or so, a record for me. I do have one small quibble though. I highly doubt that Lady Sophia would say something like "for real?".

I've noticed that sometimes the language is more modern than what they would have spoken in the era the story is set in. Also sometimes the grammar you use is confusing. I know that its just mistakes but it makes the story a little harder to understand at some points.

All that aside, I absolutely love your writing style, I can't wait to find out what happens next and I can't help but wonder what will happen if she does run into Rachel.
Quynh chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Hi! I'havent read a historical romance since Judith McNaught and I'm really liking this story. You're a fantastic writer. I have read most of your stories. Sorry I'm so stingy about reviewing, i hate writing them. Cheers!
Jules Carlyle chapter 14 . 11/11/2009
i have just read the whole of this story from start to finish and i loved every moment of it! :D it was amazing and i'm glad i found it! i love historical romances (if you cant tell but them i do write them too :D please give them a read i would value you opinion it wont take long either cos none of them are finished :S) i'm so happy they are happy oh dear i sound obsessed but i really get caught up when i read but im not dangereous honest! hehe im now going to check to see what else you have writen! love it! jules x
Writer Without Inspiration chapter 14 . 11/4/2009
Nice story. There are a few minor grammar errors, but all in all I enjoyed it. D It made my day, really. It's been some time since I last read something good on FictionPress.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 14 . 9/19/2009
Aw so sweet!

xx

Ali
balloonfista chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Aw. I'm always such a sucker for arranged marriages people falling in love.

It's so cute.

Your stories make me smile.

Ri
sappyromancelvr chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
AMAZING! :)
Amethystars chapter 14 . 7/10/2009
Amazing story! I appreciated how the action/development was spread out over time. I loved that last conversation with the stepmother. I also really liked the addition of Tony to the story; while I disliked him personally, he was a great catalyst for Luke and Caitlyn to figure things out.

The downside to this story was (were?) all the little mistakes. Things that spellchecker wouldn't catch but a beta would/should. There was the occasional missing word, some homonym errors and other really minor things that fresh eyes probably would have caught. (ie. unvaluable, reside/recede, the/she, I could had, later/earlier, this/these)

The story was great anyway and I enjoyed it a lot, but that would be my one suggestion for improvement.
sensory chapter 11 . 7/7/2009
this is a little bit mature to be rated teen.

you should probably change the rating to M.

just thought I'd let you know.
theloverslife chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
i love you
theloverslife chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
this was the sweetest chapter i have read...SO FAR
ParaKisu21 chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
Cute story. Only a few problems. Specifically the diction. It was a little too modern and even American. It was more noticeable in Luke's perspective. The other would be spelling. There are a few words that I think were spellchecked, but for the wrong words.

Luke and Caitlyn are a great pair. Poor Anthony, never had a chance. Oh, why did Adler never like Caitlyn? I don't know if you mentioned the reason.
Blithe smilE chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
:D again I have to say this story is amazing :D but the only problem that I have is one tiny thing and so far it is only in this chapter the line "I didn’t think Caitlyn was having an affair with Anthony – that was Alder’s son’s name – I didn’t think..." the that was Adler's son's name just seems so inconsistent and it really breaks the flow or the rest of the sentence...now I hope I wasn't too harsh, and I hope that made sense...it seemed way too narrative for Luke...again this is an amazing little (understament :D) family you created. :D

Blithe smilE
Songorita chapter 14 . 6/4/2009
w00t. Great story I loved it, you are a fabulous writer. Kudos for you.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »