Reviews for With You
Blithe smilE chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is the starting mark of yet another full round of all the Evencort stories...this will be about my 5 full orbit...:D

This is also the first time that I am reviewing it...I remember that With You was the very first chaptered story I read on FP...amazing...it is the only word I could describe it...sorry that I have never said that before but I truly love all of your stories...I am going to try to read all of them...almost there...but I'm going to reread most of them.

Thats all I really had to say...for now :D Good luck with Secrets and hope to read all the stories soon...

Blithe smilE
SootyKiwi chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
The last part was really funny when cairoyn ses that luke was a bully and when luke said that he was bigger him. D
SootyKiwi chapter 11 . 5/28/2009
What she sed when luke sed that she could ask him any questions what she sex was so funny LOL
padlilly chapter 14 . 5/10/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. The characters were very real and your writing style is incredibly easy to read. My only problem with this story was that you used many modern phrases which seemed very out of place, considering that the story is told through the thoughts of people living in the 1800's.
Andira chapter 11 . 5/4/2009
I really like your story but i would recommend you change the rating to MA due to the intimate scene. Other than that i love your stories this the the 3rd one Ive read.
momo3069 chapter 14 . 2/26/2009
Now I have to read all Evencort stories!

This one is so sweet! But tell me, where did you get the moon reverence from? That was just so perfectly funny!

Love the story!
momo3069 chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Hey!

I read another from you *smile* and in this chapter you write he gives her a 2 year old horse and they go on a ride. Thats just so wrong. You dont ride 2 year old ones!

Other than that I like this story. I will read the naxt chapters now!
J.Szewczuk chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
This story is starting to seem very familiar to me. I am beginning to wonder if I have read it before. In fact, I am almost certain that I have read it before... perhaps when you first started writing it.

Either way, it is still great!
J.Szewczuk chapter 3 . 2/11/2009
I get the feeling Luke is treating Caitlyn in such a distant manner because she reminds him of Michael. It is a shame - they could both use a friend right about now.
J.Szewczuk chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
I really am enjoying this story so far and can not wait to continue. There was one paragraph that confused me:

"I got out the carriage and waited for the footman to give me my trunk, I didn’t posses much though, since my marriage by proxy last April, Mr. Alder had been giving me a very generous monthly allowance by my husband’s orders so I could buy anything I wanted or needed."

It sounds as though she should have a ton of items since she was given a very generouns monthly allowance to buy anything she wanted or needed, yet you said she didn't posess much. I could be reading it wrong, but it just didn't feel right reading it.

Great job!
J.Szewczuk chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
A promising start to what appears to be an interesting story.
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 14 . 12/15/2008
hiya

great story can't wait to read the others. This story is well written and i love your writing style.

Thanks for the great story.

Angel
JZK chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
I love this story

It so great!
Xiaolu chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
Amazing! :)

I know you've posted With You a while ago but I found it yesterday and wow, I'm amazed. Nice stories, nice characters. I think I'm going to read the rest of your Evencort's stories. No, I know so! I'm even going to read all of your stories. :)

I'm a fan!
Lauren chapter 14 . 9/8/2008
OMG! you are such a good writer. i loved this whole story. i loved it, but i do think you need an editor as there are quite a few gramatical errors. but loved it.
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »