Reviews for I Stand Alone
Moonstars99 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Wowzers! . This is an EXCELLENT poem! You're so good. If you have some free time... yeah, you should keep on writing! You're excellent! Keep up the good work, Summerdazed!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This reminds of me of when I've taken a trip by myself, or even when I'm alone in a busy store. It's like I'm in another world, and no one else sees "me." Yet I see everything else is doing with clarity. Write on. Kat
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
yes great!
Anonymous Star chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Interesting structure...the refrains sounds good...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
i like this! its very nice and real. write on
lambheadluver chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow, this is good, quite a unique style, although I have seen it before. You played it well! Nice poem!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
I liked the repetition of the line "Alone I stand" Keep on going!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Hehe, sometimes labels aren't needed.

I liked this, it's images again, amazing. _
KylieMcMahon chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hi, Thanks for the review on my poem. I thought I read some of your poems. I like this poem, I like the feel of it. You can relate to this poem because we have all felt alone. Anyway keep writing! Kylie :)
Kingdoms chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Interesting, this is quite a different style of writting to which i've read from other authors. Love the imagery (hmm can't spell tonight) and thanks for the review.
Yoroy chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Hey, thanks for reveiwing my stuff, I appriciat it. This is good, very good. This is some good stuff.
lengg chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
I like the repetition of the first line in every paragragh! I like the way how you write the the stuff and the way that you rhythm some work, For short, i like your poem.
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
I was listening to Perfect by The Smashing Pumpkins and somehow, the image you conjured up here matches the tone of the song (ie. sighing, melancholy). I like the repitition at the start and end of each verse; I think it connects the ideas between them.

I like this poem! There's a certain uniqueness and... I dunno, I can't describe it. But I know I like it.
PhoenixRaider chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Its okay I guess, but I liked your last one better than this one. Still its got meaning in it.. I don't really know what I think.
tablesalt chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Ah. Love the well-placed repetition. Keep it up.