Reviews for For You
Manju chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
cool job once again. i like this one better than "I am in Love".
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Aw...felt the same way...love sure sucks sometimes. Nicely expressed!
YoLo NoR chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Great job. I like this, and it's true, nothing last forever.
DaintyxFirefly chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
...That's it. I'm adding you to my favourites.

Don't stop doin' whatcha doin', Hotaru
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
This is really beautiful, I love it so much! You did a great job!

Thanks for your review by the way! I'm sure there are TONS of people that would love to write something like that to you, but just can't, because they can't find the words to explain how much they love you. What I wrote isn't even 1% of how much I love my best friend. But it's a start hm?

Well, thank you for your review anyway!

Keep up the good work, I love it.

Much love,

Rosanna.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Beautifully written Water Kokoro. I like the format and rhythm. The message is very hard to decipher but hey, i like it that way! I can't wait to read more of your works...

Keep writing _-PS: Thanx a million for reviewing. I deeply appreciate it :)
cherryflavoredgrape chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Aw...that is so cute, sad, but cute! You're very good at this! Keep writing, oh and thanks for your review. I really appreciate it!Buh bye! _
myno chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
that really hit me... i'm almost crying, and i dunno why... well... excellent poem... gotta go get a tissue.
kayttea chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
wow, this is rreally nice. i like the way you had 'for you' spelled with the first letters in the second stanza.

thank you very much for your review by the way!

also i went and looked at your drawing- they are AWESOME! my dad used to live in canada so i geuss im half canadian. :) hes an alien tho.

keep on writing!sincerly Kashe
Ahemait chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
very good job! it has describion without going over board or using different words that take away from the poem. it also has good imagery. i like what you did with the second stanza. good job!
The System Mother chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Beautiful. I liked how you put the first letters in italics towards the end. Nice. Nice. _; Thanks for the review.
Sylvan Tears chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
(Yes, I am too lazy to log in. Apologies.) I liked the wording and the tone of this; it was very serious and very regretful. The last lines were especially potent, I thought, and the second stanza was very well done. You did a marvelous job of putting difficult feelings into words. Keep writing.
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Beautifully composed poem.

Very Well Done

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

Oh by the way one of my newer poems is Entitled "Ocean's Reflections", methinks you will like it. Actually I think you might enjoy quite a bit of the newer work; but without doubt the one mentioned will be appealing. (Well I hope so anyway!)hehe. Well Done on this piece, it stands majestic.
ConcealedWay chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
I loved all your works.

The play on words in this poem made me think.

So simple yet elegant.
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
wonderful poem, well expressed. great job on this piece!