Reviews for Dreams
Psycho-Hippy chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hey! This is definitely my favourite, I love the teddy bear. And I like the repetitive lines. You are a very talented poet - please keep writing!
dont question life chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Hey, urm well this and 'Dreams' are very nice poems! Firstly yes it is good to take onboard the oppinions of others but don't take the comments too far into account that your originality starts drifting from the poems.

They have both grown a cirtain patina within me as if they have embedded upon me.

I love the innocent sentiment they both have, I am not sure which of the two you should enter and have noticed that this one has slightly greater audience to it. But in saying that i think it is the simplicity that attracts me to 'Dreams' as some people do not see the greater advantages simplicity may often have as in this circumstance.

Well good luck in the competition hope you do well, regards Steve
sweetxinsincerity chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this is a great piece, i like the repetition and the images you create
omnipojack chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
wow. cool. i've felt that way... i think
youzi chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
The other piece is better
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I deffinitely like this one better than the first "possible contest" one I read and reviewed. It really creates another world that's very beautiful and very real and very child like. I like how the bear comes to life. I'm interested in your word choir "demon". It made me stop and think, It sounds almost like a song, with the repetition of what what she might be. Spell check: I think you mean "things" instead of "thing" on the 11th line. I really like this.
Dameavar chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
No offense but if I was you I wouldn't enter this one in a contest...I think you have much better ones.
WannaBWriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
its a great piece of writing! its something we all do and shows something that we all confide in: an inademate object that takes away all the pain. you're a great poet!
katmufla chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this was great, really cute and touching. *line 11 "thingS" and *line 14 "giggleS"...that's all I found to correct. simple changes. no biggie. anyway, very nice. thanks for all those reviews, i really appreciate it.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Aw, that was really cute. To be innocent again...

And thank you for the review!
Tender Sugar chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
That's a really great piece you have here! I love the innocence portrayed by the girl and her teddy bear 3. Great job
Tear Me Apart chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Childhood dreams. Aww the sweetness
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
thanks for your review, and wow, this is going on my fav list. I love this, definitely reminds me of myself...lol...I write childhood poems too sometimes. But you did real good on this, love the end.

ANNA
ObLiviOuSwuN chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
wow...this poem is really good...i like how you put it as the bear being her protector
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
really liked this, i can remember them days when everything was so easy and innocent. but great cud really identify with this. lots of love AllyCred