Reviews for Death Sticks
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Powerful I like it! Cigarette related deaths have affected me personally so its a touchy subject but this one is nicely written. Great job!
Rozlin chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
very true but i'm not going to stop. it chills me out and keeps me from killing people.
Baileygirl35 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
WOO! Go you! Exactly how pwople SHOULD look at it!
Thornberry chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
This poem really hits me deep cuz a lot of my family smokes and I hate it. I always think about it and it bothers me. I mean my sister smokes and I don't wanna lose her to some stupid thing like this. I love this poem. If you will allow me I want to print this poem out and put it in my binder.
TheBigCheese chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Someone's a pessimist. Why cant you focus on the positive aspects? I mean, lines 1-3 I thought this might be a good poem, but it appears you were being sarcastic. Just because a person enjoys inhaling burning poisons doesn't make them a fool, you troglodyte.
ode to a firefly chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
I should give that one to my best friend's dad. She's been fighting with him for years over smoking. Last spring we co-wrote a poem for him, and we wrote it on the wall in her bedroom. He got a little angry, but whatever works, right?
katiebuggie chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Oh, so true. Great poem. Awesome!
Drizit chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Heh. Nice one here dood. Hey, and i saw Gothina. Expect loads of reviews from moi! Bye!
smile persephone chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Cigarettes are awful. A wonderful poem illustrating that! Well done!
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i agree. cigarettes are bad, and should be banned, no matter the economic oh ha. The poem is good, by the way.
DathomiranSciFiAuthor chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Cool! Well-written. Awesome poem.
Leo Eigenmann chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Very nice description you have there. I really like this poem.