Reviews for Eyes
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
The last stanza was my favourite- your writing is beautiful.
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Once again, harsh, but true. Kinda repetitive about the forces of the world, but I definitely agree and like.
morbidme chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Slowly thoseinnocent eyesthat once seemedunconquerablewere lost.

i know what that feels i can truely relate NICE JOB XmeX
penname1920 chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
i like this poem, i can relate to it entirely. your poem is so straight to the point i love it, simple but powerful... even better! it's quite sad the ending... but that's life innit! great work!
Mango Motercycle chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
oh beautiful! i love it! Thanks for the reviews
Tom Madden chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
wow, this is so amazing and awesome, and powerful and awesome, and sad and awesome.. and did i mention it was awesome. (sorry.. when i'm tired i get stupid). seriously though, great work.
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Really powerful. I like it! I can totally relate. Love it!Elli
origamikitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I love using the images of eyes. G'job!
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
This really reminds me of my ex, It's a very good poem. I like it!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
i like this. nicely written, dark and tragic, but insightful and a good message. great job.
Marth Azumi chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Oh god, I love this poem. It's so sad, but powerful and true at the same time. Great work.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
The eyes are so the window to the soul and truly I see the eyes as metaphor for the soul that could not hold to the battle of the cruelities of this world. Nice metaphor and it truly possesses a sense of tragedy on a sociological basis.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
;; Oh my...beautiful. Beautiful poem. Keep up the good work!

~* Noelle *~
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I liked it! So true too! Thanks so much for all of the reviews! Well written, for sure!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Thanks for all your reviews. Damn, this is brilliant. Little odd true but in a godo way. And wow you have 400 and sometin poems...and I thought I had alot...

38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »