Reviews for Anastasios
Summer's Light chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
haha the title sounds like my name thats cool. Its a cool story i love it!
Christine Bahrens chapter 16 . 8/12/2005
Ha ha does a little bow I am glad to accept the title of number one reviewer, lol. Cool ending! It could have been a little longer, but at least the two finally stuck together in the end!
hellomoto chapter 13 . 6/10/2005
i am so sorry to hear about your computer but could you please update soon
AshleyLaurenxo chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
All I can say is simply...wow...I have been reading this story from the beginnign and wanted to let you know that this is truely wonderful. You really have brought the emotions of life into this one. Between romance and the amazment of the people of Selene the characters are practically real! Do update soon!
Christine Bahrens chapter 12 . 4/20/2005
Aww, so sad! But glad you updated. And two chapters together, no less. Please write more as soon as you possibly can, okay?
Christine Bahrens chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
OM gosh, I can't beleive i haven't reviewed in so long! I didn't notice you had more chapters, though, so i have a good excuse, lol. Oh, you must update soon, please! Things are beginning to heat up!
Neaera chapter 10 . 4/1/2005
i like it! it's catchy... update soon!
Mariana Baptiste de Brosse chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
i really enjoy this story, Len is short for Selene right. what does Anastasios mean?
Quarantine chapter 8 . 3/21/2005
Hehe. I like it. It makes me laugh. But I can't always tell when someone is talking or thinking or what.
Christine Bahrens chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
Woohoo! You updated! I am so happy, lol. No, this was actually a lot better than the last chapter, and i like the developement of characters. Keep up the good work!
Mischevious Soul chapter 6 . 2/15/2005
Nice story. I like the metaphors and such but i think the story's going a bit too fast.
Christine Bahrens chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
Ooh, you updated. Please write more as soon as you possibly can
Christine Bahrens chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Intriguing. Another entertaining chapter. Updatr again soon, please
Wild Child with a Twist chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
wow that was fast. . . umm Is Princess Selene by any chance the same person as len? because len is an abreviation of Selene. .
Christine Bahrens chapter 4 . 1/30/2005
Ugh, I HATE Prince Demetrius. Who is he to treat Len like he's far more superiour than her, just because he's a guy. Grr. Have Len kick his ass, or something, okay?