Reviews for Hope
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
OMG! That was really good! I loved it! :0)
Ev3lyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
You have an interesting and vivid style, and I rather enjoy it alot. I've been going through your work, and you've got mad talent. Your writing is amazing.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
this is different, and i am not sure if i fully understand the meanin, but i really like this poem. Great job
Sakura Taking chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
hope is such a wonderful and powerful thing. the last two lines were very good. nicely written. keep up the good work!
Needa S chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Beautifully written.
earcandy chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow..i really like this one ;)
Safira chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Hope can be one of the most tangible and most intangible things in this complicated world. Disappointingly, I have seen it being turned into a commodity, but true hope is priceless. I like how this piece draws a reader in through a child’s perspective, reminding us of the innocence that once tinted our own eyes. There are too many fears, troubles and pain in our world and while hope is not the whole solution, it is a starting point. I loved how this poem ended with the feel that one person can really make a difference.

Cheers – Autumn.
ThreeDragons chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
This would have to be one of my favorite poems I've read by you _ I don't suppose you've ever heard of Angel Sanctuary? Or better yet, Earthian? Fantastic wording, like in Up... Captivating.
Silenced Truth chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
wow.. i LOVE tis poem XP SERIOUSLY! rockz!
Coeur Sans Espoir chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
I enjoyed this poem. I felt as if I was in it and the children were my friends. Thank you for reviewing one of my poems. I will certainly add you to my favorites list.
jenn chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
i love this
Fox Angel chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
'So now, I wipe my tears and hide my fears and spread my wings of feathered prayers.

Hope is something I must share, until the world decides to care…'

I love those lines! Great poem it's on my favorite list!
A.A-H.L chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Masterful writing.
Shaman-Empress chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
Lovely! I especially like the line, "...and spread my wings of feathered prayers."
Saint Sade chapter 1 . 5/1/2005