Reviews for Us against the world
Guest chapter 16 . 1/20
Amazing
thecolourblack chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
hey,

so when i was i couldnt help but relize you said lake feild as in lakefeild ONT.? its just well i go to school there and if you ment that then wow i would feel so cool, lol.
Barry chapter 14 . 12/5/2009
really good situation keeps me in could be among the top 10 romance stories i have ever read on fanfic.i like the way you r able to portray the emotions of the actually makes me believe they are real.
soconfused chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
nice first chapter
mangacrazy82190 chapter 16 . 9/29/2005
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
Maria chapter 16 . 8/11/2005
O MY GOD! you HAVE to write a sequel, I NEED you to write one! The end of the story is way too sad that way! They have to see each other again or i will die ...!PLEASE think about the poor girl who's going to die if you dont!

love yax
unperfect91 chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
YOU SO NEED TO WRITE A SEQUAL PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY 14 YEARS OF LIVING! I LOVE THIS STORY IT IS NOW MY FAVORITE...PLEASE WRITE THE SEQUAL! I REALLY WANT TO READ IT...HAHA I READ THIS STORY IN ONE NIGHT...AND I DONT READ SO THAT TELLS YOU SOMETHING! GREAT JOB...YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD WRITER...AND DID I ALREADY ASK IF OYU COULD WRITE THE SEQUAL?...lol ok well hmm i'll be somewhat dissapotined if there isn't another one...but please e-mail me if there is cuz i'll sure take my time to read it! Well have a great day! I'll be looking out for your work!

-Miranda
ScentedCigarettes chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
hey, well it wont let me submit a review on the same chapter more than once. but thanks for the review back. theres gonna be alot more very personal moments and more chapters to that story so hope u "stay tuned"? yes it is based on my life, and once again thank you for your comment, im still eagerly awaiting ur 2nd chapter! ;D well im in 9th grade right now and as you can see im starting from 7th grade (where all my important personal memories really start) and Im going to share alot of things with the readers thats taken me a long time to adjust and deal with. so once again hope u become a reader! :D
kamma7292 chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
This was really good, I feel so bad for Jason though! I can't beleive that Ryan actually said he was her former boyfriend, that had to be very EMBARASSING!
Yume Ai chapter 16 . 4/17/2005
so sad... you should write a sequel and im so sad that it finally ended. but please write a sequel!
MimiGhost chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
update soon
Cara4428 chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
hm interesting, I am glad she has moved on, I don't think it would of worked out, but what sort of ideas do you have for a sequel? would you bring Ryan back? I like Jason, he sounds nice and sweet, I see potential for them! lol, this has been a good story, not quite the ending I thought, but you know what? its not cliche, which is good, so good for you! Waiting for the sequel, thanks.
daydreaminglozer08 chapter 16 . 4/13/2005
AW! *tear* lol...that was so sweet. lol..I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep up the writing, u rock!

luv always,Courtney
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 16 . 4/12/2005
That certaintly was a twist...I LOVED IT! You know, I'm weird, and I don't really LOVE those happily ever after endings...they're ok, and this story,even though it was great, I think that it wouldn't fit...maybe in the sequel? PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! PRETTY PLEASE?
Writerofascientist chapter 16 . 4/12/2005
This story just couldn't have a fairy-tale happy ending. It just wouldn't have worked.

I read the whole thing and now that I've wasted *looks at the clock* about two hours doing so, I am pleased to be sending you this story's 100th review.

That was freaking excellent. I love your style and the wit and banter that went on between Lily and Ryan. Just fabulous!
115 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »